• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BET founder wants 14 trillion for reparations

Bannedjoe

You've got to be shitting me.
Many are just about ready to shoot these people, or put them all on a free boat ride to Liberia, and he thinks we should pay a ransom or something?

“Now is the time to go big” to keep America from dividing into two separate and unequal societies, Robert Johnson said in a CNBC interview Monday.
Johnson said reparations would send the signal that white Americans acknowledge “damages that are owed” for the unequal playing field created by slavery and the decades since.
The wealth divide and police brutality against blacks are at the heart of protests that have erupted across the nation following last week’s killing of George Floyd during an arrest in Minneapolis.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/bet...r-14-trillion-of-reparations-for-slavery.html

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
If they got 14 trillion they would continue whining and ask for more....because we are still racists!

African pirates use to invade Sicily and I'm Sicilian, so I want 13 of that 14 trillion.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Take it up with Lee and Jefferson and the rest.

I wasn't there. I never owned a slave. I owe you nothing.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
People in hell want ice water ....just sayin

Bannedjoe

Maybe since they're all still suffering and living in the world of slavery, we should instill it again.
If you can catch one, and bring 'em home, he's yours to keep.

Open season!!!

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting that they are living on the government plantation.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh, and I'm offended by CRACKER Barrel Restaurants!
That's worth some money, right?