• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FBI Yawns at Democrat Dianne Feinstein's Pathetic Smear of Brett Kavanaugh

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Katie Pavlich| @KatiePavlich |Posted: Sep 14, 2018 10:40 AM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ns-pathetic-smear-of-brett-kavanaugh-n2518961

Yesterday Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein announced she had received a letter from an unnamed woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of wrongdoing. She didn't reveal what was in the letter, didn't share it with Republican colleagues on the Committee for review and referred Kavanaugh to the FBI for investigation.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," Feinstein released in a public statement.

But Feinstein's pathetic 11th hour stunt to stop Kavanuagh's nomination through character assassination quickly fell apart. The letter wasn't new and Feinstein had it in July. With a tough re-election battle in far-left California, she chose to acknowledge its existence yesterday. Further, it was a big nothing burger.

Oh my god. The actual Kavanaugh allegation turned out to be roughly ten thousands times lamer than I already thought it would be. pic.twitter.com/Em7eAZ6Frp
— Alex Griswold (@HashtagGriswold) September 13, 2018

Derek Hunter

@derekahunter
She held this “information” since the summer. Now that she’s being challenged from the left in her re-election bid she does this. What a weak and horrible person she is.
Chad Pergram

@ChadPergram
Feinstein: I have received information..concerning..Brett Kavanaugh..That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further..I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities
8:58 PM - Sep 13, 2018

The FBI also yawned at Feinstein's antics.

Seung Min Kim

@seungminkim
New -- FBI does not now plan to launch a criminal investigation of the Kavanaugh matter; instead the bureau passed the material to the White House as an update to Kavanaugh's background check, via @mattzaphttps://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/feinstein-says-she-referred-letter-concerning-kavanaugh-to-federal-investigators/2018/09/13/d99cfb1c-b775-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.3eb7f5780be9 …
5:15 PM - Sep 13, 2018

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Katie Pavlich| @KatiePavlich |Posted: Sep 14, 2018 10:40 AM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ns-pathetic-smear-of-brett-kavanaugh-n2518961

Yesterday Ranking Member of the Senate Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein announced she had received a letter from an unnamed woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of wrongdoing. She didn't reveal what was in the letter, didn't share it with Republican colleagues on the Committee for review and referred Kavanaugh to the FBI for investigation.

“I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," Feinstein released in a public statement.

But Feinstein's pathetic 11th hour stunt to stop Kavanuagh's nomination through character assassination quickly fell apart. The letter wasn't new and Feinstein had it in July. With a tough re-election battle in far-left California, she chose to acknowledge its existence yesterday. Further, it was a big nothing burger.

The FBI also yawned at Feinstein's antics.

Damn liberals are desperate.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Think they are desperate now, just wait until Darth Vader Ginsberg goes room temperature and Trump picks another Scalia clone for SCOTUS. We have seen nothing yet, count on that boys & girls.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Think they are desperate now, just wait until Darth Vader Ginsberg goes room temperature and Trump picks another Scalia clone for SCOTUS. We have seen nothing yet, count on that boys & girls.

And Trump is busy packing the District Courts with constitutional Judges! Good chance of having the judicial system pretty well cleaned up by 2024!