• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
1 minute and 19 seconds.

Maybe, if I'd have kicked the raptor in the balls, I would have gained the few extra seconds to have outlasted PG. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
1 minute and 19 seconds.

Maybe, if I'd have kicked the raptor in the balls, I would have gained the few extra seconds to have outlasted PG. :yum::yum::yum::yum:
Hey, how'd you know I kicked the raptor in the balls?
Wonder how big a raptors balls are anyhow?
Anyone? I like facts.. LOL!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, how'd you know I kicked the raptor in the balls?
Wonder how big a raptors balls are anyhow?
Anyone? I like facts.. LOL!

I know that I didn't kick it in the nuts but what did you do to the raptors balls to gain those few extra seconds????? :yum:

How big ARE his balls? Let's see ... about 6 foot tall, brain the size of a peanut, everything else being in proportion, can't say for sure but I bet it's not anything you can't handle.

Oh man, where's my bunker, I'm going to hide. :hide::hide: INCOMING!!!!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You could survive for 1 minute, 35 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor! :mellow:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
1 minute 29 seconds according to the poll. However, like Muley, I'dh've shot the SOB with the gun I keep between the matress and box spring.

Did you know they taste just like chicken.....:smile:

rc2james

Site Supporter
I misread the thread title at first. I thought it said “How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a vibrator.”

Boy is my face red.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I misread the thread title at first. I thought it said “How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a vibrator.”

Boy is my face red.

:yum::yum::yum: did you try and what was the time,did the batteries run out first:whistling:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter

Boy is my face red.

Well, how long can you survive chained to a bunk bed with a vibrator?:w00t2:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
You could survive for 1 minute, 44 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor!

mak2

1 minute 31 seconds. According to this but I think I could take it. I have valuable experience that might help me succeed.

I would not look at this thread for a while because of a traumatic incident under nearly the same circumstances with a red head in California. Come to think of it I aint scarred of no velociraptor. Red heads are scary.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
1 min 32 seconds, now I guess at the first bite I should screamed like a little girl crawling into a fetal position instead of fighting back. It would of at least ended quicker. Sure glad they are extinct though so I never have to find out. :yum:

mak2

you been drinking already. I have, I am getting ready for the Colts game, otherwise I would never use teh eff word. This forum is a fugazi hoot.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
you been drinking already. I have, I am getting ready for the Colts game, otherwise I would never use teh eff word. This forum is a fugazi hoot.

Who the Fugazi are the Colts...what sport are we talking???

mak2

The Colts are the best (maybe) football team in the NFL. That is American Football (real fugazing football) The game start in a mere 4 hours and I am on my second beer, I will never be ready in time for kickoff.
Who the Fugazi are the Colts...what sport are we talking???

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
The Colts are the best (maybe) football team in the NFL. That is American Football (real fugazing football) The game start in a mere 4 hours and I am on my second beer, I will never be ready in time for kickoff.

Being, most likely, the biggest Colts fan here on FF, I'll have a hard time not having that wicked word pass my lips in some fashion if my beloved Colts lose. I'll be honest, screw the extinct creature, I'm really concerned about the decision to pull the starters and literally forfeit their last two games. Yeah, yeah, I know, I've heard the 'what if's' about someone getting hurt. All of those 'what if's' were present in the previous 14 games. I have to agree with the announcers and other professionals that momentum really plays a part in this game. I really hope Caldwell didn't blow it by killing the momentum. I think it's pretty clear that the Colts had a better than average chance of winning all 16 games if he hadn't changed the way they (and who) played.

It's beerthirty!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I would say fugazi the colts but that would mean the dumpster birds would move on to the next round.

mak2

They would have dominated the last two games with the starters. I think a perfect season is much more historically significant than a Super bowl win. But now there is a lot of pressure on them to win it all. I think if they win tonight the Colts will win it all. But I too am very concerned about tonight.