• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

THE car you'd like to get your hands on...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've always wanted a '67 Fastback in this color.
*sigh*......
Then again, it's a Ford and I am told lately that Ford's suck!
haha ;)

Attachments

• 67STANGFASTBACK_BACK_ICEBLUE.jpg
    67STANGFASTBACK_BACK_ICEBLUE.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 194

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I've always wanted a '67 Fastback in this color.
*sigh*......
<snip>

Sweeet! :thumb: '67 was the best year for everything, car-wize. I've had a '67 Dart, '67 Cougar, and '67 Fairlane.

You've already seen mine....

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Fords do not suck.... I've owned several that were great vehicles!!

Yes, buy more!! I invested a fair chunk of my hard earned pennies on Ford stock ("F" symbol...hopefully not their rating) this last week when my buy order hit as the stock dropped below $5 a share. It closed at $5.62 a share yesterday, which is still waaaay down, but up from my purchase. Still, I need it to top $50 a share to meet my objective. So, buy Ford! :thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
What a bunch of CRAP. Sounds Like Kalifornia has found another way to get an older vehicle off the road! I can hear them now at the CDMV. Mam we can simply clear all this up if you can bring in the original bill of sale and reciept. But that was 40 years ago. You really dont expect me to know where it is. Mam. Again you need to show the original bill of sale and reciept. Mam if you dont then we will be forced to A arrest you for possesion of stolen property or B you can sign over any claims you THINK you might have to that Global Warming causing vehicle. Do you realize you and people like you are environmental terrorists? You have caused the destruction of this Earth. You and your precious car. You should be shot for what you have done. You have no right to own such a vehicle. Hopw dare you question us. We know whats best for you.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
One of these will do...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 146

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love the 67 and 68 stangs! :thumb:
But if I had to choose and older car I'd go for a 66 Chevelle Convertable.

But I'd really love a 05 Acrua NSX!!!!

Attachments

• acura-nsx.jpg
    acura-nsx.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 130
  • acura-nsx-yellow.jpg
    acura-nsx-yellow.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 133
  • acura-nsx-back.jpg
    acura-nsx-back.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 135

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'd like one of these 69's in the same carousel red (pontiac for orange) color..........wouldn't need to be a judge.........just a 4 speed with a 400 would be fine !

Attachments

• 69 goat.JPG
    69 goat.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 124

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
I painted the 49 Chev I drove in high school that color. That was the best investment of $150 I have ever made. :D

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Now ya KNOW she couldn't be shot in Kiliforni, they don't believe in guns!!!:yum:

Y'all aint never been out shootin with me... Teach ya a thing or two.
Of course, we'll have to start with reloading... Federal .308 match brass, Siearra 168 gr BTHP Matchking for target, 165gr BTHP Gameking for hunting, 4064 powder.....

Or, a nice Keith style semi wadcutter on top of 22gr of 2400, making a 44mag bark(although I like H110 too...).

In fact, there is even a 1000yard range 45 minutes from here
http://www.sacvalley.org/SacVal/index.html

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
You guys got some great tastes in cars, I must say.. :)

A nice little Challenger, just like the one in Vanishing Point(the original...). All you know from the movie is Big Block, 4-spd.

Otherwise, a nice 413 or 426 max wedge Super Stock Dodge.Or, a Superbird:thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found some pics of a 66 Chevelle Malibu to share.
I had one years ago. Was keeping an eye out for another one, until watching the restoration shows. They clearly show what you are getting into with a 40+ year old car. You basically build it from the ground up and better have lots of time and money to invest. At the time I have neither so I simply enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 66ChevelleSS.jpg
    66ChevelleSS.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 66ChevelleSS2.jpg
    66ChevelleSS2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 66ChevelleSS23.jpg
    66ChevelleSS23.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 152

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
This is my favorite. Although it's not the exact same car, my first car was a 1962 Biscayne. I have two others in the works but they are not ready for any pictures yet. As a hint, my next favorite car is a 1969 Camaro big block. :thumb:

Attachments

• '62 Biscayne.jpg
    '62 Biscayne.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 145
  • notraction.jpg
    notraction.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 140

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
SL65, but mine would be black.

AMG versions of Mercedes' top-of-the-line SL-Class roadster keep on getting more and more powerful, with virtually no end in sight as the scenery continues to rush by at unprecedented speeds from the well-appointed cabin. As if the 538-hp SL63 AMG and 604-hp SL65 AMG weren't time-warping enough, word on the street has it that Mercedes' in-house tuning division is working on a yet more powerful SL to headline its supercar-rivaling Black Series, spy shots of which we've seen popping up for months now.
Little is known at this point as to what features will distinguish the Black Series model from its only-by-comparison "lesser" stablemates, but reports indicate an even more thoroughly massaged version of the twin-turbo V12 in the - now this is a stretch - "standard" SL65 AMG. Sources suggest that while Affalterbach could have easily extracted 720 hp from the powerplant, the production version will be held back to only 680 horses. Performance will reportedly be further enhanced through the use of carbon-fiber body panels and a fixed roof, while upgraded brakes, suspension and rolling stock are sure to round out the package that promises to eclipse every performance Mercedes that came before it, including AMG Black Series versions of the SLK and CLK, and even exclusive supercars like the 574-hp CLK DTM and the company's current fastest model, the 650-hp SLR McLaren 722.
Production of the Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series, whose name takes far longer to pronounce than the car itself would need to hit 60, will likely be extremely limited and command a considerable premium, and we look forward to bringing you more as details emerge.