• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Pisses me off !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am very careful with my tools . I usually keep stuff organized . My chains and binders are always on the rack or with the trailers . I am in the process of moving and my shop is stuffed with everything I own . I have stuff laying everywhere until I canget it move and sorted .
My nieghbor who has never put a fucking thing away in his life and has shit scattered over his 5 acres just informed me today , that he came over , went in my shop , took two chains and binders that he thinks "may be his" !!! WTF !!!! This was done while I was in Idaho . Says he can't find his , so my binders and chains must be his ... The guy is fucking unbelievable . My tools are marked but I guess that does not count ! This is not the first time !!!! The guys a fucking cop for crying out loud !!!! I have had it !!! He has even resprayed them red and covered my markings !!

Pay backs are hell and its not good to piss off a BigAl . That little stunt will cost him dearly !!!:angry::shitHitFan:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Kaliforneea - Even the kops are thieves.

Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me. You'll be a better more centered man once you are out of there...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Leave it all behind Al! Not worth getting too upset over, just file that as one more reason to get out of there. In Idaho you just shoot them and it never happens again. One more reason to not loan tools.:hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea ... You guys are right . I can't get out of this fucking state fast enough . People here are just jack asses . In about 30 days it will all be behind me . I can hardly wait !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That SOB needed to use my Boom Lift for about 3 days . Tough shit . That little stunt may have cost me a $100 or so but when he has to rent a boom lift at $300 a day plus move in cost from the local rental yard , it won't seem like a smart move on his part to have fucked with me . No way in hell , he will use my Lift now ...
I love paybacks .. Wanna bet I get my binders and chains back too before this is over :shifty:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
The guy is a cop right? Be careful. Obviously a bad one. If he stole from you, I'd be really worried about what trouble he could cause you.
Did you consider reporting the theft of the chains and binders?

OH WAIT!!! they would send him to investigate:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I am very careful with my tools . I usually keep stuff organized . My chains and binders are always on the rack or with the trailers . I am in the process of moving and my shop is stuffed with everything I own . I have stuff laying everywhere until I canget it move and sorted .
My nieghbor who has never put a fucking thing away in his life and has shit scattered over his 5 acres just informed me today , that he came over , went in my shop , took two chains and binders that he thinks "may be his" !!! WTF !!!! This was done while I was in Idaho . Says he can't find his , so my binders and chains must be his ... The guy is fucking unbelievable . My tools are marked but I guess that does not count ! This is not the first time !!!! The guys a fucking cop for crying out loud !!!! I have had it !!! He has even resprayed them red and covered my markings !!

Pay backs are hell and its not good to piss off a BigAl . That little stunt will cost him dearly !!!:angry::shitHitFan:

I dont care if He,s a fucking priest , Asshole would either be in jail or the fucking hospital if he stole from me & I,d have his badge hanging on my wall . :hammer:

What part of trespassing, breaking & entering, & burlary doesn,t this fit . A thief is a thief period & in my world NO ONE is exempt from that , being a LEO & neighbor just makes it worse . That aint my opinion its a fact .

Sorry to here Al , but in case you cant tell it pisses me off too , Yer far to good of a man to be treated like that . :respect:

Hell I gota couple of chains & boomers you can have , I damn sure dont needem or haul anything anymore , I might be a little out of your way though . :biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell I gota couple of chains & boomers you can have , I damn sure dont needem or haul anything anymore , I might be a little out of your way though . :biggrin:
Hell Cowboy , It ain't the chains and binders that piss me off .I got lots of them . Its the fact that the SOB never even asked me first if I had his chains or binders . He just took mine .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey Al now that you are upset would it ba a bad time to give you a bad time about your choice in snow cats. mabe i could borrow it

RedRocker

Hey Al, I think your boom lift is mine, would you mind making sure those batteries are OK and drop that baby off in North Texas for me? See, I asked first, what a guy huh? LOL

Cali2Idaho

Typical. The shit that happens here is unbelievable or expected due to the backwards mentality this place has.
I wouldnt lend that bastard nothing after that.
And to think he just came over to your place while you were gone and sifted through your stuff looking for something to take- That would send me through the roof.
You should take something of his and hide it so he cant find it when he needs it.:yum:
And he is an ex cop? Probably sits at home at age 40 retired on $15000 a month pension for the next 50 years from some cheesy city where he never even drew his gun.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have one of those kinda LEO's here as well.

Moved to the country and not long afterwards, the disapearances began. A neighbor one day noticed him seeding pasture with a familiar looking brand/bag of alfalfa. When he got home he looked in his shed and his was gone! But what could he do....tell the sherrif this guy had been standing in his shed and knew about his seed? Maybe he should have and the theif would have to produce a bill of sale. But the "Blue wall of silence" in law inforcement is well known. They don't mess with each other. Maybe this is why he didn't pursue it. But he damn well put locks on his shed doors and they are there today. He'll be the first to tell you, if asked, what this clown is all about.....

Regards, Kirk

lowell

sounds like we need texas trespas laws when you know the jerk stole your stuff you should be able to settle it out of court.................Just shoot the bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzznutz

i know exactly how you feel with asshole neighbors. my tractor hadn't been running right for the last few months but just recently wouldn't run at all due to a blockage in the fuel system. well today after getting about 4 of the up to 16 inches of snow that they are calling for i drained the tank and found paper inside it. luckily we have security cameras at home because of previous problems with the neighbor and i have him on tape near the tractor. unluckily i accidentally parked the tractor out of view of the cameras so i have no hard evidence of him actually doing anything although i know it was him. if i was a violent man he would be in the hospital right now suffering from a severe beating. i have more examples of things he has done to my family but i'll get to pissed if i bring them up right now maybe later.

lowell

MY NEPHEW HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO HIM. HE HAD ONLY BEEN ON HIS PLACE ABOUT A MONTH AND HE FOUND THE SIDE OF HIS BARN HAD BEEN KICKED IN SO AS TO GET IN SIDE HE CALLED THE SHERRIF WO COME OUT AND INVESTIGATED:yum::yum::yum: BUT OFCOURSE HE COULD FIND NOTHING ( BEING A GOOD OLD BOY CROM THE COUNTY) AND MY NEPHEW WAS AN OUTSIDER, ANYWAY ONE OF NY NEPHEWS NEIGHBORS WAS THERE, MU NEPHEW TOLD HIM ( SHERRIF) IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT IT WAS OK BUT IF HE ( NEPHEW) EVER COUGHT ANYONE IN HIS BUILDINGS AGAIN HE WEOUD JUST CALL THE CORNOR AND THE SHERRIF WOULD NOT BE NEEDED.

IM NOT SAYING TO GET VIOLENT BUT JUST KEEP A CLOSER WATCH ON YOU STUFF AND ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU CAN SHOW A JUDGE YOUR HOME VIDIOS

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND TRY TO KEEP YOUR COOL

fuzznutz

well he overheard my loud bitching about it and once i explained the fact that if i catch the person responsible for it that i intend to beat them to a pulp he said i have to go and ran off. by the way the township cops where i live are worthless i had a video of him in my yard and harassing me naturally i got a bit angry and yelled back well i took the video to the cops and they refused to do anything about it even though he was making threats of shooting my familys pets and when i said he'd have to go through me first he said no problem. the cop just looked at me and said we can't do anything because the threat was too vague. how much clearer it could have been i mean seriously does he have to put a gun to my head or say when and where he will shoot me and the dogs or what. the cops response was to ask me to leave the police station.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Jeff I told you before to just screw with him.. Its called Urban terriorism here..After every new snow just walk up to every window in his house and let him figure it out..That should drive him nuts..:whistling:..If he is really a DINK..A $2 pack of Ritts Dye (RED) dropped into his well caseing..will really screw him -up...I'm not suggesting this..I'm just repeating some of the dasterly deeds i've seen around here.....:whistling:

fuzznutz

Jeff I told you before to just screw with him.. Its called Urban terriorism here..After every new snow just walk up to every window in his house and let him figure it out..That should drive him nuts..:whistling:..If he is really a DINK..A $2 pack of Ritts Dye (RED) dropped into his well caseing..will really screw him -up...I'm not suggesting this..I'm just repeating some of the dasterly deeds i've seen around here.....:whistling:
we have city water here for one thing and for another i refuse to go on his property without permission just makes it easier that way.

Water balloon filled with roundup does a good job on a lawn.:whistling:
i like the way you think muleman especially since he takes alot of pride in his lawn likes to act like he has the nicest lawn in the town. i'll need to remember this one for spring and summer

2810guy

Does this insecure person have nice trees in his yard? If so, some day when there gone away take a hand ful of Copper nails and drive'em into the trees down toward the ground, being careful to bury the heads and not leave hammer marks. Result .. . DEAD TREES! and without known reason just becareful he might have survailance cameras set up. "Some cops are just professional thieves. They learn from the best." As a last result shootum in the back and bring-um to my house and i'll put um in my outside boiler and cook-em for ya! If ya haven't figured it out I hate THIEVES and dishonest cops! :gun2_smi:. . .John