• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Law Requires You To Listen To Greta Thunberg Lecture Before Purchasing Gasoline

Bamby

U.S.—A series of new bills working their way through state legislatures in New York, California, Oregon, Hawaii, and several other progressive states will require you to listen to a Greta Thunberg lecture before purchasing gasoline.

Motorists will be required to watch a 20-minute lecture by the 16-year-old climate activist before they purchase gallons and gallons of harmful fossil fuels.

"We want to make sure drivers are informed," said California Governor Gavin Newsom, who says he will sign the bill into law. "So we are having them get lectured by a 16-year-old so they will have all the facts before they do something rash like put gasoline in their cars to go to work."

Once the driver has listened to Thunberg's entire lecture, they will be prompted to complete a quick, fifteen-question quiz to show they understand how horrible they are for driving a car. Drivers who get at least 80% will then be allowed to refuel their vehicles. As they refuel, the screen will simply play a clip of Thunberg saying, "How dare you!" over and over again.

The law will not apply to celebrities purchasing jet fuel.

Babylon Bee

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will pay as much attention to her as I did to that gun grabbing kid from Florida. Seriously, I'll give her the exact same amount of consideration and respect that I gave to that kid. Because, you know, kids are experts and know everything.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So once again we have government leaders insulting the intelligence of the very people that elected them. I have no problem with that. After all those idiots deserve that disrespect. It's from those for whom they voted.

But why must the rest of us suffer? :hammer:

I don't know about the rest of you but I get pissed answering questions about "do you want a car wash today?" "Please enter your Zip code" " Why not try our new Taco Pizza?" To be required to listen to left wing dogma would send me to another station.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
U.S.—A series of new bills working their way through state legislatures in New York, California, Oregon, Hawaii, and several other progressive states will require you to listen to a Greta Thunberg lecture before purchasing gasoline.

Motorists will be required to watch a 20-minute lecture by the 16-year-old climate activist before they purchase gallons and gallons of harmful fossil fuels.

"We want to make sure drivers are informed," said California Governor Gavin Newsom, who says he will sign the bill into law. "So we are having them get lectured by a 16-year-old so they will have all the facts before they do something rash like put gasoline in their cars to go to work."

Once the driver has listened to Thunberg's entire lecture, they will be prompted to complete a quick, fifteen-question quiz to show they understand how horrible they are for driving a car. Drivers who get at least 80% will then be allowed to refuel their vehicles. As they refuel, the screen will simply play a clip of Thunberg saying, "How dare you!" over and over again.

The law will not apply to celebrities purchasing jet fuel.

Babylon Bee

I live in Ca. someone is pulling your leg. Marty

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Agree about the Bee satire.

FWIW.....
Whats the price of gas in Ca now... the pump shows 4.5 gallons and $17.91 sale................. thats $3.93/gal

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Agree about the Bee satire.

FWIW.....
Whats the price of gas in Ca now... the pump shows 4.5 gallons and $17.91 sale................. thats $3.93/gal

Depends on where you buy it. the price can swing nearly a dollar a gallon depending on where you buy it. I got it at Costco for $3.23 and paid $4.15 in our small town of Valley Springs. Marty

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will pay as much attention to her as I did to that gun grabbing kid from Florida. Seriously, I'll give her the exact same amount of consideration and respect that I gave to that kid. Because, you know, kids are experts and know everything.

Babylon jokes asidr, it's a sad state of affairs when a kid who rode his bike as fast as he could to get his camera is in control of firearms possession rhetoric, a 16 YO Swede who looks 12 is handling the environment, and 4 idiot newby 20 somethings have seized control of Congress, and half the country sees nothing wrong.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Depends on where you buy it. the price can swing nearly a dollar a gallon depending on where you buy it. I got it at Costco for $3.23 and paid $4.15 in our small town of Valley Springs. Marty

Jeez,.... our reg unleaded is running in the $2.25 area, here in the fly over state of Tn