• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wrong place, wrong time and its your time

dzalphakilo

Banned
buy_25 said:
did you build a time machine? About 3 years old.

Man, are you a mean drunk or what? Don't drink booze during the day, if you have problems, seek help. There are these people called "women", perhaps you need to spend time with one or two and have a nice night out and enjoy yourself. I've read a couple of your previous posts, talk about looking for a fight for a fights sake is something I just don't understand, nor want to be a part of.

I saw the vid and hadn't seen it before. If anything, it does point out, at least in my opinion, that when it is your "time", it's your time.

buy_25

Banned
talk about old crap, BS and could careless. just becuase you can't find a man do not take it out on me. Not drunk but then again you live in NC. ...are you? Incest does not pay please top the madness! Then again, the low wages down there keep this country going.

you are too easy..............

dzalphakilo

Banned
You show your education. I'm taking the bait that you set out, I admit. Yes, I live in N.C, you're powers of observation are remarkable. College educated (not that it's worth anything) from a major university "up north". Lived "up north" most of my life, and now in N.C, see no reason to move back north.

Seems you have something agaisn't the south, per your post to cityboy (making fun of the south).

Sad, you show your ignorance by "grouping" people where they live (either that are you are not well traveled yourself). Various places up north that I'm familar with that it would be hard to tell the difference between that said place "up north" and somewhere in the south (for various social/economic reasons).

Not sure what you mean my "because you can't find a man do not take it out on me", well, I will be more than happy to take a day or two off to come and visit you when you would like.

Apologies to the moderators, only my opinion, buy 25 is either a troll or a genuine asshole and he is not aware of it.

If you delete this post, I'd suggest you delete his as well for the "bait" he set forth.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
Apologies to the moderators, only my opinion, buy 25 is either a troll or a genuine asshole and he is not aware of it.

He's on ice for a little while, hope he cools down for when he returns.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
, buy 25 is either a troll or a genuine asshole and he is not aware of it.
DZ ,don't limit Your choices. He is most likely both .