• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

REd Neck Storm Shelter

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not so sure I would use it.

Attachments

• RedNeckStormShelter1.jpg
    RedNeckStormShelter1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 158

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
That would be almost perfect! In a tornado that would be a very safe place indeed. The only thing is it will not last long do to rust. I also would have redonr the door or entry way. Other than that its a very sound and safe tornado shelter.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Snowcat Operations said:
That would be almost perfect! In a tornado that would be a very safe place indeed.

Snowcat, don't you think the tornado could rip the top right off of that thing. Even the vacumn that tornadoes produce could rip the top off and you would left sitting there with no seatbelts. :D

murph

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
Snowcat, don't you think the tornado could rip the top right off of that thing. Even the vacumn that tornadoes produce could rip the top off and you would left sitting there with no seatbelts. :D

murph

No I dont. As long as the outer edge is not rusted through and has some strength then there would be no problem. There is nothing to grab onto. My only problem is the entrance. But even that is not horrible.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
The EPA will require someone to come dig it up and haul it away because the engine is probably still in it and there is oil in the engine. :yum:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dargo said:
The EPA will require someone to come dig it up and haul it away because the engine is probably still in it and there is oil in the engine. :yum:

Is that worse than the 400 lbs of venison sausage that are probably stored in there as survival food?