• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Quick trip to hardware store w/wife

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
About 10am I announce I'm running to the hardware store to get a few things so I can build a 'mask rack' for the fencing club. Wife says she wants to come too. About 12:15 pm (2+ hours later) we finally leave the house.

30 min later at Home Depot. I get what I need (no shopping cart needed) she has a cart with some Christmas sale items but is still looking. Another 20 minutes and we leave. Go to the shoe store for a pair of special socks? Buys 1 pair. Off to Kohls, drop her at the door and go inside to meet her at the shoes so she can get more socks. Nowhere to be found. Call her. She is by the door where she came in, just looking. So I find here, we walk to shoes. No socks she likes.

Apparently my sighs, moans, etc have gotten me banished to the car, while she is in another shoe store.

Had I left at 10am my project for the fencing club would already be done, paint would be drying.

It's 2pm and I'm not sure I will be home before dusk.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I feel for you Bob. Mrs. Zoom likes to pull the same stunt.

I now try to do my shopping when she's at work. That means I get it done myself (5-minute in and out) or at least we meet somewhere when she gets out of work but have 2 vehicles. If the latter, my son and I do our thing, hop in the truck and are long gone before the ladies are even close to being done with their browsing.