• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pit Bull "mix" for adoption

dzalphakilo

Banned
Some of you may know, my wife and I work for the local humane society.

Have a pit bull "mix" up for adoption that someone may be interested in.

Her name is Lexi. She was found by a couple who rents a mobile home. She was found under the mobile home with 5 puppies, they were able to "pull" her from underneath the structure with the puppies, and only two puppies survied. The couple at the mobile home gave Lexi and her puppies a home. They (the couple) are keeping one puppie and their father is keeping another. We took Lexi in as a "foster" for the past three weeks.

She's great with kids. Couple in the mobile home has two children under two years of age, and the mother in law came around the side to pick up a child with Lexi around. The Grandmother took Lexi by surprise and picked up the child "unannounced" (sp?) and Lexi growled and took a "defensive stance" when the grandmother was picking up the child. The husband of the house was actually proud of Lexi that "she stood her ground" when the dog realized that a member of her (Lexi's family) was being taken (scared the sh#t out of the grand ma:D ).

They had her for three months and no problems around their children.

Since we had Lexi, she gets along great with our three dogs and our other foster dog as the pics will show.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we can go over Lexi's behavior per the pit bull breed).

Thie is the first "pit bull mix" that we've taken in and we want to make sure she finds the right home.

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Lexi - from side.JPG
    Copy of Copy of Lexi - from side.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 143
  • Copy of Lexi - face.JPG
    Copy of Lexi - face.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Copy of Lexi Playing 2.JPG
    Copy of Lexi Playing 2.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 142

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Her father was a traveling salesman and her mother was a bitch!!!! :yum: :yum:

Have you heard how the Jack Russell is doing in her new home????? Junk.....

dzalphakilo

Banned
Junk

Clover is doing great. Sits by the fireplace with her new owners. Guy is very happy with her. Not exactly the type of guy I would think who would want a dog like that, but both are VERY happy (particularly when he's driving and she sits in his lap!). If I didn't mention it to you, Clover was the girl (dog) in the picture with me when I played Santa. Thanks for asking:tiphat: