• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kioti Tractor cab

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
For a DK45 . I want one . Can you still use the backhoe if you have you installed ? I am not ready to spend $6000 for one ,but if someone knows of a used one for sale . Please send me the details

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm guessing there's not many marinas around you but if there is, you can ask if they have someone that makes boat covers for them. If so, that person could probably make you a nice cab similar to a bimini cover. The people I know that do it have a truck/trailer and travel from place to place so they could come to your house so you don't have to take your tractor to them. If no marinas, you can check with people that make home or camper awnings.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I need one that will be a little more weather proof than a canvas one . A heater will be a must . Many times its way below zero in Elk City and we get lots of snow to plow . The wife says to just go buy one , but I am too damn tight to spend that much money . I will sell my old Kioti and buy a new one with a cab before I spend that much money just for the cab .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what Big Al is saying is the birds dont go cherp cherp when he walks under the tree they go cheep cheep

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Buy a new one with a cab, you will not regret it. Keep the old one as a spare, you can never have enough tractors around.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
And get the new one with 20 more hp and air conditioning. A cab without air sucks in the heat.