• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone here have any experience with LS tractors

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
CB that looks like a nice little tractor...a fellow close by has one and seems to like it..think it is a 30 or 35 hp unit..about a year old from what he says.......did you get yours all fixed back up? guess I hadent heard ....other than the one I havent seen any other LS....

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
CB that looks like a nice little tractor...a fellow close by has one and seems to like it..think it is a 30 or 35 hp unit..about a year old from what he says.......did you get yours all fixed back up? guess I hadent heard ....other than the one I havent seen any other LS....
Thanks Jerry , Yep I got both the YTO & the Iseki going during the winter with the exception of replacing the needed gears in the front axle for the 4wheel drive on the Iseki . I,m using it as 2wd but really miss the 4wd for when I need to work down along the river bank . I found the gears I need but with shipping from Japan there going to be around 1500 to put it back into new condition . Thats more then I want to spend really . :doh:

So I'm kicking around selling both tractors as is & getting a little bigger one with a wider footprint as well as sits a little lower then my YTO , a few more horses wouldn't hurt either but I dont want to be out any money on the deal , I'm perty sure I can get around 12 to 14 K out of both of them which would come close to putting me into a new one with a warranty for a change . I sure like the looks of the LS though . :smile:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
$14k would put you close to a Kioti CK35 w/loader, a few thousand more and you'd be looking at a 35 HP Mahindra, which is the "improved" version of my 3510 - both have dealers just North of Pawnee & West street.
Moundridge (just N of Newton) has a TYM dealership - if I remember correctly, their T350 is the same machine as mine with a different hood ornament.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Get ya another red one to match :wink:

$14k would put you close to a Kioti CK35 w/loader, a few thousand more and you'd be looking at a 35 HP Mahindra, which is the "improved" version of my 3510 - both have dealers just North of Pawnee & West street.
Moundridge (just N of Newton) has a TYM dealership - if I remember correctly, their T350 is the same machine as mine with a different hood ornament.

I've got less than $17k in my Kubota, L3400DT with loader.
Thanks for the input Fellers , I guess I didn't realize you could buy much these days for around 14 or 15 K anymore. I guess I'll start contacting some of the local dealers around here. :smile:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
yup - I gave right at $18k for mine with loader - tractor came from korea, loader from sterling, Ks. (KMW)