• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Loader Quick Disconnects ?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I,m trying to remove the loader off of one of my tractors , Got it all loose & ready to back out of it & one disconnect is froze , the other popped right off like it suposed to . Anyone have any tricks ?

The disconnects have never been unhooked since they were new & it has never been out in the weather so rust is not an issue . I sprayed some PB blaster on it & got the slide to work but its froze tight
Any help would be appreciated Thanks . :biggrin:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes there is hydraulic pressure in the line that makes it nearly impossible to get the disconnector to come loose. Cycle the loader valve through all the positions a couple times and then go to see if the quick attach will come free. Usually that is all it takes.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I,m trying to remove the loader off of one of my tractors , Got it all loose & ready to back out of it & one disconnect is froze , the other popped right off like it suposed to . Anyone have any tricks ?

The disconnects have never been unhooked since they were new & it has never been out in the weather so rust is not an issue . I sprayed some PB blaster on it & got the slide to work but its froze tight
Any help would be appreciated Thanks . :biggrin:
to relieve the pressure i usualy just cycle the controls witthe engine off.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes there is hydraulic pressure in the line that makes it nearly impossible to get the disconnector to come loose. Cycle the loader valve through all the positions a couple times and then go to see if the quick attach will come free. Usually that is all it takes.

Heck I never even thought about that , I,ll hook the other one back up & give that a try & post back , thanks MD & Don :smile:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well as usuall nothing ever goes easy for me , I dont know how but somehow the one disconnect got rust in it . After soaking it most of the day , turning both ends with pipe wrenchs & My farmer neighbors help it finally came loose . I,ll have to replace the whole thing to even be able to hook the darn thing back up so I can hook the hoses back together to back out of the loader . :w00t2:

Thanks for the advice Guys , at least I,ll know next time about releiving the pressure first . Now I have to figure out whats wrong with the front diffential that keeps locking up :sad:

I never found any breakdowns on the frontend , so If anyone has any advice on that or pics it sure would be nice . Its an Iseki 4wd 25 hp tractor but I,d assume there all perty much the same . :biggrin:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
How about you also post these issues over at Doc's other forum www.NetTractorTalk.com

There's some Iseki owners over there.

Thanks BC , but as far as I know I,m the only Iseki or YTO owner over there . I joined that site before I did here but there dont seem to be many replys over there anymore , at least as far as My ole junk tractors go :smile:

I,ve tried a few other forums I,ve belonged to for quite awhile I dont vist much anymore & The only people that post on those only do it when they need help then their gone .

I think I posted the front end problem on my Iseki here a few months back & dont think I got any replys either . I,ll try again & start a new thread here , Who knows someone might have a manual Or been through a similar problem before , :biggrin: