• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Old draft evaders never die, they just have a hair cut and shave

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
I had almost forgotten....Old draft evaders never die, they just have a hair cut and shave.

AMERICA 'S FIRST COUPLE...

The Clinton 's.....From your Vietnam Era Veterans.

Bill &Hillary, 1970

BILL CLINTON's MILITARY CAREER

(Bill & Hillary - Grit your teeth before you read this!)

Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Selective Service Number is 326 46 228.

Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

Bill Clinton refuses to report and is not inducted into the military.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969, under authority of COL. E. Holmes.

Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC , September 1969.

Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2) (a) regis
trant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction.

Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!

Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977, from President Carter.

Bill Clinton becomes the FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President of the United States .

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton .

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed five U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia , which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors, Clinton promised that those responsible be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington , DC . who are now dead would be alive today.

THINK ABOUT IT! It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir
s yet to be written. This from two people who spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath.

Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

P.S. Please forward this to as many people as you can! We don't want this woman who has never even run a country store, a business or any thing that requires management skills
. [For her] to even THINK of running for President is insane!

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
I can assume you vote Republican, and get your political views from anonymous chain mail. Here's another presumed Republican who takes his voting more seriously:

you and I are responsible to attempt to be responsible voters – and spend less time with the chain mail trivia. Useful information with links provided to sources are good, but this sort of stuff is only worth using the “Delete” key. Except for posting the misinformation via chain mail, the best way to stop or trickle down this sort of junk mail is to use that key aforementioned instead of clicking on the “Forward” button.
http://lighthousepatriotjournal.wor...th-blaster-email-attributed-to-cdr-mcwhorter/

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
If you like Bill Clinton or not, we all have an obligation to try to find the truth before "publishing" it on these forums. I checked out this story, and it is a hoax. Read what Snopes has to say by clicking here.......... Sorry, if I rained on your parade.. Junk.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
If you like Bill Clinton or not, we all have an obligation to try to find the truth before "publishing" it on these forums. I checked out this story, and it is a hoax. Read what Snopes has to say by clicking here.......... Sorry, if I rained on your parade.. Junk.

Well after reading your Snopes.com message on the subject I posted, it starts out by saying "False" then goes on to prove some of the points. You were correct that it wasn't accurate in the sense that the people that appear to be able to either say it was either true or not, appear to be dead or don't remember, so some of the statements can't be proven so I will have to concide some of them. But it also points out that when questioned on the events, Mr. Clinton himself was misleading and evasive, which we all know is not new.

What Snopes.com seems to confirm is that Mr. Clinton went out of his way to dodge the draft and the story clearly supports that part of the posting. The Felon part was not accurate, but his intention was to that means of avoiding the draft to almost that extent without getting caught, which seems to be a common thread of events in his career, I.E. Whitewater for one.

Although he was convicted of a Felony in the Office of President of the United States which is much worse in my opinon, than as that of a Draft Dodger.

Mr. Clinton's distain for the American Military leaves no doubt to anyone that has read his letter to the ROTC Commander which is a discrace to someone that aspired to the level of President of the United States, someone like Jane Fonda or Rosie would be expected to make statements that are that low.

So for the parts that couldn't be proven beyond a doubt I would say I was out of line, but enough of the events as Snopes.com reported appear to be true or raise some questions that Mr. Clinton was not as forthright as should be expected and since his answers to the questions were evasive enough to suggest that there may be some truth in the questions, in that it is proven in a court of law, beyound a doubt he is a proven Liar, I would say they "May" be true more than not.

As far as Mrs. Clinton running for President, that fact that she condoned his actions truely leaves me with no fondness for her either. Had she divorced him when he was caught red handed in events that he constantly did, yet he constantly denied dispite a line of women that would thread around a city block saying otherwise, may have shown that she had some humanity.

Had Mrs. Clinton shown any form of integrety, I would have viewed her in a different light, but by her actions, she is shown to be only someone that is power hungry and will use anyone to her means... Quite like her husband.

The history of the Clinton's is littered with story after story of dead bodies, suicides, and missing people, again, not proven, but way too many bodies with weak stories behind them. More than anyone that I have ever heard of in the Free World...

As far as the quotes towards the end of my postings, about the bombings and such where Clinton said he would track them down... we all know those are true in as we watch them unfold on a regular basis on all the news media and TV, even on CNN.

Merry Christmas all!
:soapbox:

Last edited:

RedRocker

I can assume you vote Republican, and get your political views from anonymous chain mail. Here's another presumed Republican who takes his voting more seriously:

http://lighthousepatriotjournal.wor...th-blaster-email-attributed-to-cdr-mcwhorter/

So what makes your site more credible than any other?
The first thing they say is "Who Cares", so you can expect
an unbiased factual opinion right? NOT! Snopes isn't impartial
either, they tend to lean left when possible.
As far as willy being responsible for 9-11, he damn sure
gets part of the responsibility, as does Reagan, Carter, Bush #1
and all the others that let them kill Americans
with impunity. Willy has about as much character as
a pimp, was and is an embarrassment to the United States.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Willy has about as much character as
a pimp, was and is an embarrassment to the United States.

Even with Snopes.com "leanings", they still can't paint a very positive image of Clinton either.... had he taken care of the country's business instead of his own zipper, 9/11 may not have ever happened. Where do guys go to learn to fly and not land but in Clinton's America...

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll take Clinton over Bush any day of the week. That says A LOT considering I didnt like Clinton at the time.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Shouldnt this be in the D&D section?

Anyhow, I stand by my words. I cant wait till Cheney and Bush get the hell out of power and it seems that about 70% of America feels the same.
Anyhow, Republican or Dem... they are mostly the same except for Ron Paul.
Sure Clinton is corrupt. No surprise. So are the rest of them.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Shouldnt this be in the D&D section?

Anyhow, I stand by my words. I cant wait till Cheney and Bush get the hell out of power and it seems that about 70% of America feels the same.
Anyhow, Republican or Dem... they are mostly the same except for Ron Paul.
Sure Clinton is corrupt. No surprise. So are the rest of them.

What happens when one of the "Cut and Run" guys get elected and we run, then when the attacks start here at home because the enemy has had a chance to regroup? Then what?

Clinton's version of going after them didn't work....The only attack plan he clearly has was on the Interns that worked in the Whitehouse...

It wasn't until after Bush and Cheney took the war to them that the killing on our soil quit, and has done so for going on seven years now.... There is no options to war except Surrender or Win, there is no such thing as a "Tie". You can't deal with someone that believes that they must die to kill you.... I am clearly in the "We Win" column.:thumb:

I don't want to see us lose one American Soldier, but when you look at past wars where thousands of American Soldiers were killed in a few hours, the losses we have taken so far have been less than the people Murdered on the Streets in major US Cities during the same period of time... So are we suppose to pull out of them too?

If I could go back into the military as a 50+ year old soldier again to replace a younger one that was allowed to come home, I would do that in a heartbeat. My kids are grown and the younger soldier, more often than not, hasn't even got his family off the ground yet. I can't outrun anybody, but I can sit on a roof and drop just about any threat at a 1000yds + as good as anyone.

Last edited: