• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'68 Tucker 442 finds a new home

Sno-Surfer

I know you just got this this but it's my understanding that there should be no Justin Timberlake coming out of these at all, I thought Trackaddict fixed that? :biggrin:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny thought I saw an orange glow this direction from the top of Cranmore this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_7101.jpg
    IMG_7101.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 532

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Someone gave me one of those "life tip" calendars and I don't usually find much of interest in it. But I did like this one and figured some others might too.

Attachments

• IMG_4329.jpg
    IMG_4329.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 483

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Different season but we'll take it. Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all who made it possible.
04893e695b97b7d8a021238f4340cca7.jpg
a99a5b448f5401598c85aa10afa064f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Careful with that left rear track it bites!

Will look much better black. Don't forget the new shoes I have for you! Also if you unhook the rear drive shaft you can bolt tires on to the hubs if you need to move it around while they are being worked on.

Will be up that way this weekend if you need those shoe parts dropped off.

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
I appreciate the offer to drop them off. But I was hoping to bring them down to your shop some night so you can show me what to do? Of course acceptable payment in beer would have to be determined:)

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Where’s that ? We starting Tucker work this week?

Miramichi River in New Brunswick. I would like to start work this week but stuck up north with some family health issues at the moment. May be back by Wednesday though. Starting to worry about not being ready for the snow!

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Back matches the front now. 4 Black pontoons. Though I only got one back on. Snow flying today so I better hustle.
8ce891369dac6272746324dcdf4a1b27.jpg

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
I found this cool picture of my dad hooking up a roller to the back of a sweet rig I wish I had. This is at Wildcat ski area. Probably around 1955-60ish? It was rides in machines like this that made me want one since I was 3 or 4 years old. So great to finally have one to play with!

7bc7e2b872cebeb30b55599aba6ac41f.jpg

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Sure. 3 degrees out. Dark... perfect time to put the pontoons back on. All back together but my fingers wouldn’t let me put the tracks back on. Looks like we might see 7 degrees tomorrow so I will hit it again then. Lots of snow. Gotta get out there!
c6e1ce35bcd26e2fcc943f7b5ac52b50.jpg

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Back in business. Great snow. Super cold. Hard start. New battery and we were off and running. Note the 4 Black pontoons for the first time ever. Cold day but still got some good sledding in.

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Back in business. Great snow. Super cold. Hard start. New battery and we were off and running. Note the 4 Black pontoons for the first time ever. Cold day but still got some good sledding in.

Meant to add pictures

4f3031ee334aec8d25317484fe185983.jpg
15b9ded4ed3760c5b50c13591bdf3cdb.jpg

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brutal at Shawnee today. Can only imagine Jackson. We were planning on going over for some XC tomorrow but definately going to pass this trip!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ski the east had to be in your dna this weekend. COLD but we always make it happen!

Great to see cat with the kids.

Attachments

• 769EEF1A-E4BA-46DB-A08E-2ED2B27F625F.jpg
    769EEF1A-E4BA-46DB-A08E-2ED2B27F625F.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 288

PJL

-23?? You have to be some kind of nut to ski in the that. I was in Dawson City YT many years ago and it was around -40. My hair froze.

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter
Brutal at Shawnee today. Can only imagine Jackson. We were planning on going over for some XC tomorrow but definately going to pass this trip!

I don’t know Davenet, it’s going to hit a balmy 3 above here today. If the wind stays down the XC could be ok. Snow is great anyway.

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
5937774f85de9c92244035c85b5421de.jpg

It’s been a bugger here trying to even keep the shop above 30 to work on my project! Keep up the good work!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, I doubt mine would have power to show that cold! Did see -15 on the way in this morning and that's the coldest I've seen in So. NH. Supposed to be colder Thursday- Yey.