• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

pics of a few of the trks/trailers

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Here are the before mentioned pics of some of the stuff around here. Enjoy

God bless,
Tony

Attachments

• deuce and 5ton.jpg
    deuce and 5ton.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Deuce and 1009.jpg
    Deuce and 1009.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 220
  • m1009.jpg
    m1009.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 221

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
is the 5 ton an a-2 or a-3 the duce looks to be in good condition if you don't have the air lock t- case remember 1st gear starts after using reverse or the sprag stays engaged. as for the cucv is it still 24 volt or has some one butchered the electrical system. I have full manual packages for all those trucks in electronic format.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
The CUCV is original, almost. She has the 24volt system. Still has the 6.2 and turbo 400. I've put Hella off-road lights up front, new aftermarket front seat with arm rest, top mounted back up lights, and a receiver hitch. Deuce is a 65. She is a "sprag" She too has front and rear aux lights, LED this time. Put in electric wipers, rerouted heating system, and some 12v outlets and breakers. I installed a front pintle for easier 105 moving in tight quarters. She is running bucket seats out of a CUCV for my comfort. LOL
The 5ton is a modified A1. Still has the Cummins 855 naturally aspirated. The military super singled her out in 2010. I have installed a block heater, spare tire cover, and am currently working on the parking brake and low air pressure lights. Seems they only work when it is "cold" outside. Strange, huh? I am a member of another MV forum and I am searching their threads for an answer. None found yet. LOL The trailer is a military modified M1061a1. They did the mod in the "sand box" and were unable to keep her when they got back state side. Bad for them, good for me! LOL

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
The CUCV is original, almost. She has the 24volt system. Still has the 6.2 and turbo 400. I've put Hella off-road lights up front, new aftermarket front seat with arm rest, top mounted back up lights, and a receiver hitch. Deuce is a 65. She is a "sprag" She too has front and rear aux lights, LED this time. Put in electric wipers, rerouted heating system, and some 12v outlets and breakers. I installed a front pintle for easier 105 moving in tight quarters. She is running bucket seats out of a CUCV for my comfort. LOL
The 5ton is a modified A1. Still has the Cummins 855 naturally aspirated. The military super singled her out in 2010. I have installed a block heater, spare tire cover, and am currently working on the parking brake and low air pressure lights. Seems they only work when it is "cold" outside. Strange, huh? I am a member of another MV forum and I am searching their threads for an answer. None found yet. LOL The trailer is a military modified M1061a1. They did the mod in the "sand box" and were unable to keep her when they got back state side. Bad for them, good for me! LOL

God bless,
Tony
I can get you the schematics drop me an e-mail DELETED glad to her you have the good 855 those were de rated to 240 hp don't try to bump it much past 260 it has the weaker Brazilian block intended for the 250 cummins only good luck If I get a chance I will take a peak at the schematics see if I can find a place for you to look.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics. Cool stuff. Did you buy them at auction or do you have a 'connection' for getting military stuff? I contracted work on a military base near Cols Oh and they had sales /auctions but I never saw any of those types sell there.

(Don, let me know once he has your email and I'll remove it from the post ....save you from getting on lots of spam lists)