• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DHS Contractor Apologizes For Selling Shooting Targets of Children

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am having a definite "OMG are you kidding me" moment.

Under what perverted frame of mind would anybody consider these targets as appropriate?

excellent discovery AAutoFab1

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I am having a definite "OMG are you kidding me" moment.

Under what perverted frame of mind would anybody consider these targets as appropriate?

excellent discovery AAutoFab1
Under the muslim credo of "anything goes" when dealing with the infidel. They are at all levels of the federal government and making decisions that affect REAL Americans. Osama must be removed from office before this necrosis goes deeper into the fabric of our society.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The only thing that shocks me about this is that it went public. Who among you thinks the military (all departments) doesn’t practice for every scenario?

Citizens want to believe that if their government shoots someone they must have had it coming and were dangerous. Dangerous is defined according to the person who is in danger, and the government will categorize as dangerous anything (or anyone) that threatens it and its way of doing business. So, in the case of massive civil disobedience, you can expect to be shot.

It’s my opinion you would have to be pretty naive to think there are not people in positions of great power that plan for everything, even having to shoot its citizens.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They had better be carefull, we out number them, and we have more guns too. If this goes badly, it will be on both sides. Our Government relies on the people supporting them and the law of the land. That can change, and fast.

I feel there is a line in the sand here. If it is crossed there will be issues.

Regards, Kirk

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
the last thing i would want is a police force more desensitized than they all ready are, mindless robots shooting from the hip because they see a "gun" and are trained to shot kids, pregnant mothers,old people.... there are too many scenarios where hesitation is a good thing in a country that has as many guns as people, unless your plan would be to fundamentally change America...:whistling:any one still think this government believes a economic collapse isn't coming?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Under the muslim credo of "anything goes" when dealing with the infidel. They are at all levels of the federal government and making decisions that affect REAL Americans ...

Interesting thought. I'll try to find out more and post back.

The only thing that shocks me about this is that it went public. Who among you thinks the military (all departments) doesn’t practice for every scenario? ...

It is a fact that some units deploying to the garden spots of the Middle East have been given training on nontraditional
combatants such as women and kids; it is the nature of jihad. However, no one I have spoken with has even hinted at the
sort of training these targets represent. It will be interesting to see where this originated.

It’s my opinion you would have to be pretty naive to think there are not people in positions of great power that plan for everything, even having to shoot its citizens.
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." -- John Dalberg-Acton
We have a President who has consistently lied about his own views of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights; who has
given lip service to the Second Amendment while actually despising it. Such a man might very well plan for the
imposition of his will by force, but that presupposes he will be allowed to by those he wishs to rule. We do still have it in
our power to prevent such an event; the only question remaining is, do we have the strength of will to do so? We
are likely to find out.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
It would seem to me that liberals are not worried about kids or anyone else except power...and if a few kids get slatered so what ...,unless they cam blame it on the repubs........jmt...