• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Checking In, But Not Out

jbrumberg

I got an automatic e-mail reminding me to check in here the other day, and I realized that I have not been here for quite some time. As a lot of you know I have been struggling with a rare form of pneumonia and its treatment and it has recurred (again) with more medication "adjustments" :sad:. I have been more active at some other sites, but my energy level has negatively impacted on my activities at this site and elsewhere. I do want to thank all those who supported me here in the past and I will make better effort at staying in touch here. Jay :biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Jay be sure to get plenty of rest and i send all my best wishes....speedy recovery and look forward to getting to know you better.

Galv.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Best wishes Jay! Good to hear from you.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jim

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Jay, Im really REALLY sorry that youre sick! Save your energy. rest as much as you can. I pray you get better sooner rather than later.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
:thankyou2Thanks everyone. There is a benefit to all the Prednisone that I am on:w00t2:. Jay :wink:

Man, Jay! I HATE taking that stuff. Dogs don't like me wandering the yard at 2 am....:bonk: Glad you made it over here and I hope you can get to feelin better soon!:thumb: