• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What area of work are you in?

J_Senior

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer and I am a Senior college student who is in the middle of completing my senior thesis. My thesis is about rewards in the workplace and their relationship to employee motivation and productivity. Much of the research that is out there on this topic surveyed employees in a particular company doing very similar work.

My goal is to hear from Many people in all different professions, and to hear your truthful answers about your job and feelings! Let's talk about how to make our work environments better!

If you are a full time employee and do not work for yourself you are qualified to take my questionnaire. Not only will you be benefitting science but you will be helping a senior complete her senior thesis, and I will be forever grateful!!!

Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.
If you would like to participate please click the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HowDoYouFeelAboutYourJob

Please note:
Your participation in this research study is voluntary. You may choose not to participate. If you decide to participate in this research survey, you may withdrawal at any time.
The procedure involves filling out an online survey that will take approximately 7-10 minutes. Your responses will be confidential and we do not collect identifying information such as your name, email address or IP address.
All data is stored in a password protected electronic format. To help protect your confidentiality, the surveys will not contain information that will personally identify you. The results of this study will be used for scholarly purposes only and may be shared with SUNY Purchase College representatives.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm a Chef. i love the vast majority of foods, except for spam. they say the sodium content is quite high. i suppose i could tolerate a sliver of spam, although too much would raise my b/p pts.- moderation is key, though.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am a business owner in the manufacturing sector,,,, so I do not qualify for your survey.

However, I do not work for myself anymore than the average person in a large oganization. I work for my customers and, simultaineously, for the future of my employees. An owner's perspectiveis are different in only one paradim,,,,they are not only interested in getting to the end of the day,,but doing so in a way that insures everyone can return tomorrow.

Other than that, we all work for somebody else.

,,,,,,But, as freemen,,,,,we all work for ourselves.

A respectful understanding that would certainly improve all work environments

Perhaps a footnote to put into your Theisis

Bon Chance with your project.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As my monkier alludes to, I am not working nor so I want to. In an official capacity anyway. I keep busy, hence the Tired at the beginning. :yum::biggrin::wink:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
During the day, I sell auto service. But at night, I am a superhero. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose which one, because my identity would be compromised.

leadarrows

I pass.

I have zero desire to assist a liberal minded collage and recommend that you save yourself and get the heck away from those people. Liberalism is a avoidable mental illness. Run for your life.

Attachments

• COR.jpg
    COR.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 72

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I pass.

I have zero desire to assist a liberal minded collage and recommend that you save yourself and get the heck away from those people. Liberalism is a avoidable mental illness. Run for your life.

I don't know who the hell you are...

... but I like the way you think. :beer:

Kane

Jobs? Jobs are for losers.

In America, welfare is the gig to be doin'. Just lay back, collect your check, make calls on your ObamaPhone and let 'em recharge your EBT card for whiskey and cigarettes.

Is this a great country, or what?

Hello there, Jennifer, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm working on a little survey of my own, maybe you could help me?

1. So, what are you wearing right now?
2. And how many guns do you own?
3. What is your kitty's nick name?
4. You know that question 3 relates to your Snowcat, right? I probably should have made that clearer, and I'll fix it for the next survey, I promise.

Thank you for participating. We won't share your answers with anyone. Except for #2, and we'll be calling local law enforcement in NY so they can verify all the other answers as well.

DiNCA

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Boy are you people rough on some dumb college kid. I went and took the survey not realizing that it was for people who had jobs. Sorry if I messed up the results with the answers about how good my job is.