• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone here from S.F. Bay Area ???????

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
On Craigslist..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-514714324@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-19, 6:02PM PST

I need advice preferably from an attorney, lawyer, or counselor at law, not a paralegal. Last Sunday at a local mall I was accused and arrested and given a court/quart date for allegidly sniffing the butt of several women. I can say catgorically that all of these charges are false. I am one hundred percent not guilty. I was at the mall minding my own business. I have a clean record with no violations of any kind. Also, I have never been arrested or taken to jail like a snail. I do not know why I was charged with this offence. I also do not know who made this accusation. I am setting up a bank account for my legal defense fund. I will post how to make a deposit. I know how well the Craigs list Community Comes together to support and help one of their own in a time of great need such as this. It is so nice to know that there are people out there willing to help when somones civil liberties are violated. I will also need the help of a medical doctor. I heard there is a disease that causes people to seek out certain smells. The people seek these smells out and they (people) do not know what they are doing. They are in a state of unconsciousness. I heard the cause of this is eating bland foods that lack, flavor, smell/aroma and spices. I have begun using a lot of Tabasco Sauce hos. The lack of spicey food causes people to seek out smells that are strong such as an unkept unwashed and dirty butt. The smell of the butt kicks a hormone lose and the need is taken care of and the person returns to normal. The consumption of spicey food does this too. Sometimes people peel off a finger nail and sniff it. This is all very interesting and part of the educational process. Again, I just want to make it clear that I am not a mall female rectum smeller. Thanks in advance and I look forward to working with all of you and clearing my good name. Thanks
Jerome Tinker

My first thought is that this was coming from Chicago, and Sushi was in trouble again... :yum: :yum:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
What the heck did you search on, Junk, to hit that????

Lets see. Keywords: ... well I can't imagine.

Tell us!

On the other hand maybe I don't want to know.

Lots of those smileys could go here: [ ] I'll refrain.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
What the heck did you search on, Junk, to hit that????

Lets see. Keywords: ... well I can't imagine.

Tell us!

On the other hand maybe I don't want to know.

Lots of those smileys could go here:
[ ] I'll refrain.

Screw the smileys........... I need the rep points to catch up to the rest of the crowd...

It was sent to me by someone on the left coast.....:beer: