• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WInd

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Bob....I lost my hat this morning out on the tractor.....can you pick it up for me, it's headed your way at about 30 MPH, maybe faster.

:wave:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, I'm sorry I just missed it. I'm sitting here at O'Hare airport waiting to catch a flight and it just blew past me. But if you wait a few hours it should be in Pennsylvania and Brian can pick it up for you. Winds here are gusting up to 45mph at the airport. I expect a fun departure. Worst thing is one of the folks I am flying with is a girl who is afraid to fly. I honestly hope she is in a different row!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
But if you wait a few hours it should be in Pennsylvania and Brian can pick it up for you.
Dave,
Which color is yours? It must be a trend as I've already gotten a couple hats today. I'll keep my eye open for yours.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
B_Skurka said:
................ Worst thing is one of the folks I am flying with is a girl who is afraid to fly. I honestly hope she is in a different row!!!

I am sure that you will be able to offer her comfort and solace..... :coolshade

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AFTER takeoff she was fine. She was not next to me, which was good. I am a quiet traveler and keep to myself, I'm not the type to enter into conversations provide comfort, I am far more likely to call a stewdess and ask for someone to be ejected.

BTW I'm currently in the Wynn Hotel. Its the newest one on the strip and very very nice. Surpasses the Bellagio in my opinion and I really like that hotel. I've got dinner lined up in about an hour and just thought I'd check in here.

Dave. . . did Brian get your hat?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Dave. . . did Brian get your hat?
Bob,
Dave didn't tell me which color yet.
One blew over the neighbor's house last night but I couldn't get to it in time.
I'm in Washington DC now so I have one more shot at getting it before it hits the big pond. After that... you better check with Mith.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Bob,
Dave didn't tell me which color yet.
One blew over the neighbor's house last night but I couldn't get to it in time.
I'm in Washington DC now so I have one more shot at getting it before it hits the big pond. After that... you better check with Mith.

LOL...it was a JD Logo cap....black and green. I think it may have headed more towards Junk if it went past you yesterday.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Dave, I found your hat! Seriously!

I got back home and now have had about a day to look around the property and I looked up into the top of one of my thorn trees and found a JD hat impaled in the thorns about 20' above my reach. :eek:

I've got a mile long 'to do' list of things to get started on but must admit that I am glad to get home. Vegas is a nice city, great food, but the 2 hour time change and my meeting schedule pretty much wore me out. It will be nice to rest around the house doing work on the property.

Viking

Site Supporter
Bob, I was watching "Cops" last night and they were following around the Vegas vice squad. The Vegas PD arrested an older guy in a Hawaiian shirt, picking up a hooker. Well Bob, tell us about your evening in jail.....

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It started out just like any night in Vegas.

But then :boobies: and a little :5boobs:followed by some :beer: and a bit of :1062: ended up with :argueing:

And the rest was documented on COPS for all to see. :tiphat: