• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't need this with a storm on the way.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got a few bags of corn for the deer. Loaded the feeder and came around and drug my old rubber roofing in the greenhouse to warm up. Loaded the boiler and just as I was closing the door my pacemaker nailed me but hard. Felt like a 220 shock while i had my gloved hands on the metal door latch. Made it in the house and put the tester on it to scan my ICD. Called doc and they read the report and wanted me in there Wed. morning or to the ER if it goes off again. Guess I need to kick back a little bit. Will get help to mount my plow tomorrow. Talked the doc into Monday at 11 to see him. BP was 131/76 with a pulse of 110. Checked it while talking to him with pulse/ox and it was down to 96. Don't need this shit right now. Been checking with 2 meters and it is all over the place. From 96 to 119 in seconds. Never runs much over 65 -75.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn. Take it easy Muley. That is serious chit, especially if your heart is racing that fast when you are resting. I wonder if the pace maker is messed up or what. it sure is not pacing you very well.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I called them again this morning and they called back and said send a fresh scan. Did that and after 3 hours called them back and got answering machine. Then the damn thing nailed me again right around noon. Scanned it again and called them again. Must be they left for the day. F*ck them! Called to Guthrie and have an appointment for 1 pm tomorrow. Made sure they have the proper machines to read and adjust it. I can't tolerate these worthless docs anymore. Their stupidity is how i ended up in Cleveland 6 years ago. Time to make changes.:hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I called them again this morning and they called back and said send a fresh scan. Did that and after 3 hours called them back and got answering machine. Then the damn thing nailed me again right around noon. Scanned it again and called them again. Must be they left for the day. F*ck them! Called to Guthrie and have an appointment for 1 pm tomorrow. Made sure they have the proper machines to read and adjust it. I can't tolerate these worthless docs anymore. Their stupidity is how i ended up in Cleveland 6 years ago.
Time to make changes.:hammer:
Sure sounds like it is time. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They finally called back at 4:30 and said I need to go on this med they took me off of 3 years ago because it has nasty side effects and you have to go for breathing tests 3-4 times a year. Told them to call it in to Sams and I would leave in the snow to get it. It takes 3-4 days to work right. While waiting at Sams I went to take a pee and got nailed at the urinal. Then stopped to take care of the old woman's cats and got hit again. I will be to the new doc at 1 pm tomorrow no matter how shitty the weather is.:hammer:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Take care of your self Mule...we dont have time to whoop up a new one of ya!!!!!!:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw the new doc and had my device scanned and adjust a little bit. He told me my device has been showing signs of CHF for the past 2 months and the other clowns never even mentioned it. He told me to double up on the drug from last night and also put me back on one that they had me D/C. Seems like a straight shooter and I am going to go with him from here on. I rode in a wheelchair and used a cart at Sams so I did not push the envelope and have it go off again. He thinks by Monday I should be good to go. He was happy I knew my weight to the 1/2 lb. and have my own devices here at the house to give accurate info if I call. I just need to sit still and no exertion for a few days.:whistling::whistling::yum:

Leni

Glad to hear that mule. Now just behave yourself for the next couple of days. In the meantime I've got a hubby with health issues. Don't need to be worrying about two of you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just need to sit still and no exertion for a few days.

Now that is an impossible sentence for you if I ever heard one. Good luck staying still. I have my doubts on whether or not you can do it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't worry about me! This is just another bump on the road of life for me. If it ever gets too smooth I will probably run off a curve and roll anyway.....:w00t2:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Take care of yourself. We surely don't want your ass in Cleveland again. They just finished cleaning up the last mess you made here.:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What I remember of that place is the endless helicopters landing on the roof across the street. All day and all night. An old farmer like me thinks it is an attack LZ and never slept worth a damn. Dr Nissin did a good job or I would not be here, other than that it sucked. Now I am quite happy to just take the bypass around it.