• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 2100C

meanjean

Just picked up my newest project: 1974 Thiokol 2100C. Needs cosmetics, odd & ends... Wide track machine, Ford V-8, C4 transmission, single drive shaft... Looking for a set of sprockets, and a manual or info on differential as far as lube, adjustments, etc. Has hydraulic turn control for track steering. Pretty cool machine. Project... My avatar is my new machine. Sold my reliable Bombardier SW-48 for a floater, not a pusher Haha!

Dick

Hey meamjean should be a C6 trans if you just need sprockets recovered call fall line or maine rubber if you need cores call Bogie or snowcat pat pat can help you with oc12 rear parts I have a v8 machine and 2 6cyl 2100s 1 auto 1 std I beieave you can download manuels from this site somewhere good luck hope you do her up

meanjean

Thanks for the info, Dick. i will check out the leeds that you just mentioned. Really looking forward to a new project (not that I already have any). Should be a great machine to play with! I'll update my posts from time to time. Thanks again.