• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

iPhones gone wild!!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't you just love that "auto-correct" on your iPhone when texting? Here are some that didn't quite translate as intended.

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpg
    ATT00001.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 109
  • ATT00002.jpg
    ATT00002.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 107
  • ATT00003.jpg
    ATT00003.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00004.jpg
    ATT00004.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 112
  • ATT00005.jpg
    ATT00005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00006.jpg
    ATT00006.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 107
  • ATT00007.jpg
    ATT00007.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00008.jpg
    ATT00008.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 105
  • ATT00009.jpg
    ATT00009.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 107
  • ATT00010.jpg
    ATT00010.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 105
  • ATT00011.jpg
    ATT00011.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00012.jpg
    ATT00012.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00013.jpg
    ATT00013.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 108
  • ATT00014.jpg
    ATT00014.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
  • ATT00015.jpg
    ATT00015.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 96

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That auto-correct feature can be turned off.

Mine is not turned off, but I look over my texts and emails before I hit the SEND button. The feature can be good, but it really does go bad sometimes :doh:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The auto correct be a pain but that is some funny stuff. :yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
That auto-correct feature can be turned off.

Mine is not turned off, but I look over my texts and emails before I hit the SEND button. The feature can be good, but it really does go bad sometimes :doh:

Then I shouldn't tell that the juicy Easter dick was yours? :w00t2::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife was snorting about the poor guy taking his wife out to eat and explaining it to his son.

Lia

Banned
Very funny, lol. Its strange... I mean, I have auto-correct turned off on mine, but, I've never ever recieved anything remotely er... risque, or 'odd' texts from anyone; so does that mean that most people have AC turned off, or that they don't dare send them to me? ://

:yum:

Lia

Banned
However, on reflection one has to wonder about the wicked mind and/or sense of humor of the original blueprint programmer for the AC system, doesn't one? :wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't use all this technology. I actually did use our cell phone twice this past month. Someday I may figure out how to retrieve all the messages it keeps telling me I have! It usually stays in the car since we rarely have signal here at the house.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
You know, I am off the normal computer a lot of the time due to location and work, so I use my iphone a lot.

And I am here to tell you that it does somethings so far out of wack at times I am dumbfounded... If it was just spelling, I would be tickled pink!

It sends files that were suppose to be sent anywhere at all, or sometimes ones that I didn't even know I had.

I really like the iphone, but it can also be an instrument from hell at times!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Then I shouldn't tell that the juicy Easter dick was yours? :w00t2::yum:

I have a guy who works for me whose name is Dick. I can see where it could correct "duck" to "dick" because I generally don't bother with capitalization when texting. My mother would die if I said I'm bringing a big juicy dick for dinner!! :yum:

Personally, I think that one from "Jacob" (who happens to be my oldest son's name).

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I have had some pretty damn funny auto corrects on my droid, but nothing to the caliber of these. There is a whole site dedicated to theses things.