• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

so easy a 4 year old can do it

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
got to a large smooth stretct do day after a sleding trip in the hills behind town so i pulled out the hand throttle and let the baby drive.

Attachments

• christmas 027.jpg
    christmas 027.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 165
  • christmas 034.jpg
    christmas 034.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 159
  • christmas 035.jpg
    christmas 035.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 160
  • christmas 036.jpg
    christmas 036.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 159

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That's great! I 've done the same thing with my kids out in the Lamtrac. It's awesome to see the smiles on their faces.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
wanted to let the older boy do it too but our snow conditions arn't ideal for snow tracs now its all hard and blown into a heavy chop yOu might say its KRUSTY had just a short stretch where it was smooth as a babys bottom. we will try again for he older boy when we get more snow and i don't have to be so careful with the suspension.

snowbird

We've got a bunch of our grandkids coming today. I think I'll try letting them "drive" the SV200 (at low speeds). It runs pretty straight without steering so they should be able to handle it. I'll want to run the throttle, though--or maybe their dads can do that while I'm riding shotgun.