• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wheres Tommo? LATEST UPDATE: Ambushed in Bagdhad

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tommo, just for reference, if you plan on posting any nudie pictures of yourself, make sure you put them in the Men's Locker Room section of the Forums.

But I have to warn you, the last time I posted photos of my hairy back for Al he :puke1:
I'll also admit that I try to keep the lights dim when I am in the bathroon naked, the reflection in the mirror sort of makes me sick too!

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo, just for reference, if you plan on posting any nudie pictures of yourself, make sure you put them in the Men's Locker Room section of the Forums.

I figured anything Tommo and BigAl were swapping belonged in WLR! :eek:

B_Skurka said:
But I have to warn you, the last time I posted photos of my hairy back for Al he :puke1:I'll also admit that I try to keep the lights dim when I am in the bathroon naked, the reflection in the mirror sort of makes me sick too!

And I always figured you had a life size cutout of Dargo pasted to your mirror instead. :D

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Spiffy1 said:
And I always figured you had a life size cutout of Dargo pasted to your mirror instead. :D

Hey! I saw that! Besides, Bob said that I'm the ugly one of the bunch here. It wouldn't be of me, but maybe Gatorboy...:D

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo ,
You just take care of business and know your in our thoughts and prayers
Allen

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I too have flatbed trailer surplus to requirements, bought especially for the snowtrac, but the ramps are too heavy for me and now I have the Norsebox. Trailer still under guarantee, bought just before Christmas.