• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's high school physics class

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
kinda explains how he learnt to drive :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• jackass.gif
    jackass.gif
    251.5 KB · Views: 140

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Who got the worst end of the deal? The kid ending up with no face or the one ending up with no balls?:yum:

I'm curious as to the hypothesis which led to the construction of that experiment.:ermm:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Who got the worst end of the deal? The kid ending up with no face or the one ending up with no balls?:yum:

I'm curious as to the hypothesis which led to the construction of that experiment.:ermm:
You better believe that some form of fermented spirits were involved.:yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

What about the guy the got his underwear rammed up his ***?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It just amazes me what some idiots will do for their moment of "fame" on youtube.
Mike