• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ST4 For Sale

peter keg

I guess my 78 ST4 has to go.Not much snow here & want to finish my drag bug.It's a 78. Not original Eng(it has a 1500 in it now)I have various other engines that could go with it,from 1300 all the way to turbo corvair six(with cam for reverse rotation so it turns same way)Spare belt.$7500 cdn. OBO PM or call with with questions.I can e-mail more pics.It is located in Valleyview Alberta Canada.
Call (780)524-4235
Cell (780)536-7448

Thanks

Peter

Attachments

• DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:

peter keg

Don,I would love to keep it,but I have a lot of projects on the go.Also there is not much snow here this year.I have a bug that I have owned for close to 30 years that needs to be finished.I have redone it more than once

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
good luck when the bug is done go look for another snow trac i know how it is i will have to start to get my cj- 5 ready for summer again new rear axles and brakes and get all my mining equipment fired up and ready for break up i have made the desision that the 3 last things to go before i'm homeless will be the snow trac dog and my guns.

peter keg

She is wrong,but that is not the whole list of toys.My polaris ranger 6x6 is also for sale.So which ever one goes first.Hopefully the ranger goes first as my jeep will go most places it will.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its the wrong time of the year to sell.

Seems like the snowcat sales market heats up in the late summer and continues through the very early winter.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Would be nice, but I need a wider trac for walking bogs.
you don't need wider tracks i run mine in the summer through muck up to my waist and she never settles in more than a few inches the snow trac runs .6 psi it dosn't get muchllighter than that with out super wide tracks making your machine 10 feet widr or more even the famous muskegs exert more ground pressure than a snow trac but they are also built heavyer

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
is this snow trac another half cab or a full cab are you going to shoe horn in that corvair motor. you know if you get this one you can't sell it