• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Professor of Physics

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
There was a Professor that specialized in Nuclear Physics and was doing the circuit of traveling around to all the different Universities and giving talks on the subject.

He hated to fly so he had a driver take him to all the different places to give his speech and the driver would sit in and listen to each speech. One day the Professor asked the driver what he thought of his speech. The driver said that he didn't think it was very hard and that he had memorized it and could do it himself.

The Professor thought about it for a moment and said, "Tell you what, the next University that we are going to, nobody knows me. Why don't you give the speech and I can watch"

The Driver thought it would be fun and said, "OK"

Well they were about the same build, so they switched clothes and the Professor sat in the back of the room wearing the driver's uniform and the Driver proceeded to give the speech. He did such a good job, it was done a few Min's early. The Host got up and thanked the "Professor" for such a good speech and said, "Since we have a few Min's left, we can have you answer a few questions!"

The Driver felt a bit faint, but before he could object an older man got up and with a really snobbish attitude, asked a question about nuclear physics that the Driver had never heard before... After a few seconds, he lit up and said, "Sir, that is the stupidest question that I have every heard, matter of fact, it is so stupid that I will have my Driver in the back of the room answer that question for you to show you how stupid you are!"

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
:yum: Good one! :yum: :thumb:

My mom told me that one about a bunch of years ago... OK, a lot of a bunches...

I could always imagine the guy's face when a lowly "Driver" answer's his question in detail....:yum: