• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Unconfirmed Email

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is definitely an unconfirmed email I received this morning.
[FONT=&quot]"Just received an email from the RNC with information from inside the DNC that Mr. Khan was paid $25,000 to give a speech that he did not write, the speech was written by two people who work for the Clinton Campaign, also the copy of the constitution he showed was bought just hours before by a female Clinton staffer. Now this all seems bad but it gets worse.

[FONT=&quot]Mr. Khan was contacted by the Clinton Campaign after his name was given to them by the White House 4 days before the convention this after 5 other families turned down the offer to speak, all of these families had to sign Non Disclosure Agreements, and each were paid $5,000. Mr. Kahn who is an immigration attorney with his own firm which is deeply in-debt some $1,700,000, he also has HUGE trouble with the IRS going back 6 years now, he appears he owes in back taxes around $850,000 plus interest and penalties. But the story is not done yet, Mr Khan has been paid by CNN and NBC News over $100,000 to tell his fake story to them, plus he has been given a bonus of $175,000 by the DNC AKA the Clinton Campaign, but it still not done yet, the IRS as of yesterday has placed his file on hold and will no longer go after Mr. Khan and his wife for the back taxes due.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The fix is in folks. Rigged."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know if the above is true or not and I don't have the inclination or the time to check it out. To me, it falls in to the "believable but it won't change my opinion" category so I won't waste any more time on it. Interesting though. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The last sentence in the E-mail is right: "The fix is in"!! Whether any of it is true or not I truly believe that last sentence.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The problems Muslims are having, or are perceived by some to be having, are all the fault of Mr. Donald Trump. They do not
have, and cannot have, anything to do with ... 9/11/01, Daniel Pearl, ISIS, public beheadings, Ft Hood, Paris, Orlando, etcetera
and ad nauseam.

Nope, has to be Trump's fault entirely. That is, if you fall for the DNC's Khan-job.