• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My niece got some good news last week.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
For years my niece had been experiencing excruciating abdominal pain on and off. Even though she kept getting bouts of pancreatitis her health insurance company for some reason thought it was mental. She wasn't eating. She was wasting away.
Last week she had exploratory surgery and the Dr.s found some kind of piece of skin basically wrapped around her upper colon. That was obviously causing much pain so they removed it. She was allowed to go home in just a few days.
In a short few days she has been feeling much better and started eating.
Please keep my niece Amber in your prayers.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good news for Amber and all involved in her care!

Hopefully this will solve her problems with the abdominal pain and get her on the road to healing again.

Leni

Wonderful. My sister always had problems too. When they removed her gall bladder they discovered that her large intestine was 'floating'. It was not attached to the abdominal wall like it should be. So she has a nasty scar but no more pain.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to Amber. Awesome news. Thankfully they kept looking and it paid off. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I got this email just a while ago from my sister:

Amber went to her gastroenterologist this morning and received some news that has us kind of stunned and giving thanks to God. They think the pain was caused by the adhesions but when they biopsied her appendix they found a cancerous tumor growing. If they had not removed her appendix it would have grown and spread. Because they took the appendix out and the tumor was small she should be ok. Now hopefully will start feeling better and enjoy life.

Miracles need to happen more.