• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Yummy" coffee.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I made a pot of coffee this morning and have a big mug that holds three mugs (which is all I usually make). The coffee just didn't taste that good so I thought I would put a sprinkle of cinnamon in it. After I did I saw it floating on top the coffee. I looked and saw that instead of cinnamon I had put in a sprinkle of BLACK PEPPER! Hey maybe it's good in coffee but I just didn't feel like giving it a try.
Maybe I will make some tea instead.
:unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Should have used some commercially available Bear Spray that is made of pepper. Probably would have tasted better and it would have mixed in a lot better too :doh:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I made a pot of coffee this morning and have a big mug that holds three mugs (which is all I usually make). The coffee just didn't taste that good so I thought I would put a sprinkle of cinnamon in it. After I did I saw it floating on top the coffee. I looked and saw that instead of cinnamon I had put in a sprinkle of BLACK PEPPER! Hey maybe it's good in coffee but I just didn't feel like giving it a try.
Maybe I will make some tea instead.
:unsure:

As bad as that must of been, can't be any worse then putting in salt. Did that once and it wasn't pretty. :yum: