• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cat and Owl Playing

This is pretty cool!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g"]YouTube - ‪Cat and owl playing - Fum & Gebra - Perfect friendship!‬‏[/ame]

How dare me posting a duplicate thread!!! For shame! Maybe if the first one was posted in the correct forum I would have seen it. You know Shep, you can always put me on ignore. Same with the rest of you that are nit-picking on every little thing I post.

SShepherd

How dare me posting a duplicate thread!!! For shame! Maybe if the first one was posted in the correct forum I would have seen it. You know Shep, you can always put me on ignore. Same with the rest of you that are nit-picking on every little thing I post.

Wow, I believe this is maybe the second or 3rd time I've posted in a thread you started.
You're not special JB, when someone makes a duplicate thread it's common in the forum to post the link to the other thread.
You really need to lighten up.

Wow, I believe this is maybe the second or 3rd time I've posted in a thread you started.
You're not special JB, when someone makes a duplicate thread it's common in the forum to post the link to the other thread.

Or YOU could have just ignored it. I may be a lot of things Shep, but stupid I'm not.

snow dog

shep, you were just saying " It's been posted before " right.

SShepherd

With our history, you could have left it to someone else. Or just ignored it. As I've said before, I'm not stupid. You are now officially on ignore along with a few others here.

hahaha, whatever. Really, you need to relax and not be so high strung. Our history is your doing, not mine. I never said you were stupid, or anything else for that matter.You're simply being paranoid at this point.
I save the the drama, and "debate" for the debate forums, and leave it there. maybe you should learn how to do the same.