• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Six Years?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Have I really been here that long? Have you guys really put up with me that long? Six years, and never banned, but I think I came real close a few times. :yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man, we must've been asleep at the wheel. :yum:
Congrats TR!!!! 6 years and 8568 posts later you must've done something right you've been thanked 4797 times, and the thanks button has only been on the last 3 or 4 years here. Good job!!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Flys time when you're having fun! :whistling:

It sure does. Too fast.

Man, we must've been asleep at the wheel. :yum:
Congrats TR!!!! 6 years and 8568 posts later you must've done something right you've been thanked 4797 times, and the thanks button has only been on the last 3 or 4 years here. Good job!!!!

Just goes to prove two things. I run my mouth a lot and you guys must agree with it. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Me too. I had to look back to see when I fell into the trap. March 4th 2007 for me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk