• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Degrees Of Steak Doneness

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Degrees of steak doneness

Attachments

• DegreesOfSteakDoneness.jpg
    DegreesOfSteakDoneness.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 164

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife always wants hers well done. it's like chewing on shoe leather. Mine.....Medium rare

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Medium Rare

Baked Sweet Potato or Perogies w/sauted onions on the side.

Ginger Ale to wash it down.

Feed the salad to the rabbits, no need to clutter my plate when there is a good steak in front of me.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Blue rare, not Pittsburg, like some have given me.

That's how my wife likes her steak. Knock off the horns, wipe it's butt and she's ready to eat it.

Me??? I'm more of a med-rare kind of guy but I'll eat it up to medium. Anything more than medium is dog food and they'll love you forever. :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Store bought...medium rare.

Omaha Steaks...rare. Much better meat, imho.

Umberto

Speaking of prime rib, here is the Captain's Cut I had last night in Edgartown this Fall. I got the first cut off the center soon after it was out of the cooker and rested. There was a lobster tail on the side but wasn't needed.

IMG_6990.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Speaking of prime rib, here is the Captain's Cut I had last night in Edgartown this Fall. I got the first cut off the center soon after it was out of the cooker and rested. There was a lobster tail on the side but wasn't needed.

IMG_6990.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damn, that looks good. :biggrin: