• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

542A California Craigs !!!SOLD!!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 542A California Craigs

that is a reasonable price, a really reasonable price, and the 500 club has limited memberships available, hurry before the last one is gone...

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

hummmm, all i said was, it was sold, did not say i bought it, you guys sitting' around with nothing to do but dream up these wild stories, hummmmm

think that is all the news from lake wo be oregon

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Garrison Keillor already has strong women, good looking men, and above average children so your strong good looking above average Tucker should fit right in!

ScottMX68

It doesn't look quite as good as the pics, The camper shell is crushed and its been sitting awhile. But I had to have it.

ScottMX68

Yup, it was a little adventure getting it out. Got it to run, Rachet strap for a clutch, dug out of 3 ft of snow, started in gear drove 3/4 mile to my trailer.I bought it 3 weeks ago
My friends actually own the old tucker location really cool.

Attachments

• 20170402_192810.jpg
    20170402_192810.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 326

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hear tell, it is a group of 500 series tucker owners that take on the challenge of the most rugged of terrain, and yes, the vetting process is brutal, but once in the club, you will be rewarded with some of best places to sno-cat with a tucker 500 series machine...:smile::smile::smile:

check with sno-surfer, he knows the secret grouser password :smile::smile::smile:

was told by a third party, track addict's application was rejected, think he was trying pass off a rubber track machine as a 500...:smile::smile::smile: or just maybe, he was wishing he had a 500...

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Within the Tucker Bill of Rights fine print drafted by the founding Four Trackers there is a declaration of inclusion. "We in the 500 Club here by declare any rubber track meeting or exceeding general width requirements of said pontoons shall not be discriminated againt and have the right to purse steepness and deepness so far as the owner and occupants possess the same spirit as set forth in the charter."

I enter exhibit A:

Attachments

• IMG_8064.PNG
    IMG_8064.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 334

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You know Track Addiction is a disability that has some protections under Emmet Law in your club!

EXHIBIT B is a project I have been working on that also grants me membership under Affirmative Tracksion.

Attachments

• IMG_8065.jpg
    IMG_8065.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 319

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
nice try mr addict, this is some of your best work ever, your law professor would be proud...

just man up and by a 500 machine...

fyi: your machine could come with either rubber tracks or 500 PONTOONS, fiberglass/steel

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you for confirming my membership held in perpituity and with inalienable rights.

Have there been any 500 series documented in these although Eastern (OEM) still United States?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
HISLaw professor would say: Congratulations to the haglunds owners.....

by existing comparable standard, any reasonable person would declare a BV206 meets that description.

the 500 club is a now a joke....

Fix that language.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, it was a little adventure getting it out. Got it to run, Rachet strap for a clutch, dug out of 3 ft of snow, started in gear drove 3/4 mile to my trailer.I bought it 3 weeks ago
My friends actually own the old tucker location really cool.

Ok as long as I am in a little bit of a snippy mood.

+1 for the ratchet strap.
+1 for the starting in gear.

-3 for digging a tucker out of 3' of snow.....
Oh my.
What is next a thiokol to pull a drag ahead to make way?

Jinn, get these west coast tuckerites in order.......

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
You know Track Addiction is a disability that has some protections under Emmet Law in your club!

EXHIBIT B is a project I have been working on that also grants me membership under Affirmative Tracksion.
whats up trying to put braces back on its teeth

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok as long as I am in a little bit of a snippy mood.

+1 for the ratchet strap.
+1 for the starting in gear.

-3 for digging a tucker out of 3' of snow.....
Oh my.
What is next a thiokol to pull a drag ahead to make way?

Jinn, get these west coast tuckerites in order.......

ah, the GREAT Squirrel has spoken:

the tuckerites are truly free spirits, I think, if they want to dig, let them dig...

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The following is intended as humor and reader discretion is advised rated M
For mature readers only.;)

1.) squirrels like to chatter
2.) In the fall they hide their nuts
3.) In the winter when its cold they try to find them.
4.) In the spring a tree is Born (because the squirrel could not find his nuts)
5.) repeat

Disclaimer: no squirrels were actually harmed in writing of this document

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Which continues on to:
6) every once and a while a Blind Squirrel finds one of, said lost nuts....

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Which continues on to:
6) every once and a while a Blind Squirrel finds one of, said lost nuts....

7.) The snowcat intelligence report that gets set on my desk once a week has indicated the presence of roaming random squirrel infiltrations. We have yet to solve the problems with traps :smile:and may have bring in the "Hawks"and hope not to go nuclear to solve this problem. We do think we have the Tucker minons under special embargos at this time. But if necessary we hope to solve the problem diplomatically. :whistling:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
7.) The snowcat intelligence report that gets set on my desk once a week has indicated the presence of roaming random squirrel infiltrations. We have yet to solve the problems with traps :smile:and may have bring in the "Hawks"and hope not to go nuclear to solve this problem. We do think we have the Tucker minons under special embargos at this time. But if necessary we hope to solve the problem diplomatically. :whistling:

8) yes the special embargo of "Tucker Minions" is working and there will be no need of the further diplomatic action...

yeah right, :yum::yum::yum:

the container from Siberia full of Tucker Kittens, model 222, cleared customs at the port of Tacoma on Wednesday, 8 Kittens in all...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
the container from Siberia full of Tucker Kittens, model 222, cleared customs at the port of Tacoma on Wednesday, 8 Kittens in all...

Wow, a whole basket full of Kittens. Do you think you can teach them English or will you have to get Nikson to translate for you?