• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac, Thiokol, LMC, Bombi, Raidtrac

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have several different threads posted here that say we give away free manuals for several different brands/models of snowcats. Each thread was dedicated to that specific model, and I would copy the manual requested onto a CD-Rom and mail it.

I am NOT going to do that anymore!!!

I will still give away FREE MANUALS for all the machines. . .
All the manuals we have are now available here for free download >>> http://www.goldcordmine.com/manuals/

So for anyone who needs a manual, you can get ALL the manuals.

The manuals are on line and available for free download:

• 1 manual: KRISTI SNOWCAT KT2/KT3 with member supplied suppliments & drawings
  • Several manuals SNOW TRAC, TRAC MASTER, SNOW MASTER. Included are both PARTS and OPERATORS manuals from 5 or 6 different years.
  • 1 manual: Aktiv Trac (same manufacturer as SNOW TRAC but different machine)
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 222 KITTEN
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 300-900 series pontoon models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 400 series models
  • 1 manual: TUCKER 1300/1400/1500 series manual (model year 1975)
  • 1 manual: CUSHMAN Trackster
  • 1 manual: Thiokol 1404
Again, these manuals are free to any member who wants one, in exchange for a manual we at the Forums simply ask that you contribute to the Forums by posting your projects, photos, questions or whatever else you have. It should also be noted that we can only supply these manuals because people have shared them with us. If you have a manual (for any old brand) that you can lend us, we will digitize it and return it, or if you can send us a digital copy, then we will gladly add your manual to our list of manuals that we provide. You will notice we do not yet have any manuals for popular machines like the Thiokol IMP, Super IMP or Spryte. Nor we we have manuals for Bombardier Bombi or other models.

If you can help, please send me an email or a Private Message.

Reactions: Raz

Briarpatch

Re: FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi Snowcat & Snow Trac

I would be interested in getting the manual. Could you please contact me.
Dennis

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Dennis,
I'll get a disk in the mail to you. Also, I sent you a PM (Private Message), please check your ForumsForums private message inbox.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

The first series of DVD disks are now complete. I made up 4 disks this morning and already got requests for 3 of them. I guess I should get started on some more :pat:

Please notice there are no graphics for THIOKOL or BOMBARDIER machines on the disk. That is because we don't have any manuals and could certainly use some copies of those manuals. Imp, Super Imp, Spryte, Bombi (BR series machines) and J5s seem to be very common here on the ForumsForums website.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 8,771

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Well it looks like we will be adding some more manuals to our library. Thanks to the generosity of our membership, I've gotten PMs from folks who will be providing the following manuals. Some of the manuals will be partial manuals, some will be complete but it looks like we may soon be able to give away these manuals too! :cool2:

If all goes well, I should receive these manuals over the next week or two. Each will be digitized and returned to the owner. Then the manuals will be added to the new DVD disk that we distribute. I'd hope that by mid-February all this work will be done.

Bombardier:
  • BR100+
  • Bombardier BR Parts List
  • B-12 Snow Bus
LMC:
VMC:
  • RT-01
Thiokol:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac & Bombi

JUST ARRIVED at my office, 2 more manuals!!!

To be scanned shortly and added to the DVD-R disks will be:
  • Bombardier BR100+ Operators Manual
  • Bombardier BR Part Manual w/exploded mechanical drawings

Eric L

Site Supporter

I'm waiting 'til you're done adding things to order one...

what year will this project be complete? :yankchain:

Eric

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Eric L said:
what year will this project be complete? :yankchain:
Well I'm hoping to have the Bombi manuals ready in 1 week. I've got some LMC 1200 and 1500 manuals that are due soon too. I know those are VERY THICK manuals so I will probably not copy the entire manuals (omitting engine and other 'outside supplier' areas). But with any luck, by the end of January the Bombi, LMC 1200 and LMC 1500 manuals should be added. We'll see what else arrives and we'll see how thick they are before I can make any other projections. It can take a few days to scan a manual and then another good bit of time to convert it into a properly sequenced PDF file.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Well I'm ahead of schedule!!!

The BR-100+ Operating Manual is now digitized!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8,652

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: FREE MANUALS: Tucker, Kristi, Snow Trac, Thiokol, LMC & Bombi

Just arrived in the mail today, a manual for a THIOKOL 1404 :cool2:

I also have manuals that arrived for a VMC and a couple LMC machines!

We are busy at work and I'm a little behind in getting all these scanned, but I will get them back to everyone who as sent them to me as quickly as possible. I hope you don't mind a little bit of a delay. These manuals will really round out our collection with manuals for many of the most popular machines. :thumb:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I just got done with the Bombardier manuals (there are 2). We now have the operators manual and the parts manual for a Bombardier BR100+ :cool2: Bill Harnish was kind enough to provide these.

This afternoon we'll be starting on a Thiokol 1404 Imp manual and then a Cushman Trackster will come after that. Both lent to us by Byron Miller. He also sent a bunch of other stuff that I'm sorting through and will get working on as best I can. :thumb:

When I'm done with these then I have some LMC manuals that Bill provided that we will get started on digitizing.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

yellowpine O.T.S. said:
I would love to have a copy.:cool2:
Send me a Private Message (called a PM for short) with your mailing address and I'll get one made up and put in the mail to you early next week.

To use the PM function, go to the upper right hand corner of your screen and look for "Private Messages" and click on that. It will take you to a page where you can read or send PMs. The other option is to click on my name and then select the option to send me a PM.

bishop_J5

Hi folks I was wondering if anybody can tell me where to find a service manual or parts manual for a 1970 Bombardier J5.

Thanks

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Bishop J5 send me a pm with your address and phone we have those

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

We just added another service manual to the list.

Cushman TRACKSTER :cool2:

I have to admit to being a bit overwhelmed with manuals right now. I've also gotten a Thiokol 1404 manual scanned, but the pages are out of order :confused2: It will take me a little time to get those into sequence. Sorry this is all taking so long. For those of you who have sent me manuals, they are safe and sound and I will get them back to you ASAP. I just find that this newest batch of manuals is thicker than most of the previous manuals and the process of scanning and sorting is taking longer than expected. :blahblah:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Well the pile of manuals is just getting deeper :smileywac

Today in the mail I received a complete manual that appears to cover both the Bombardier B12 and the C18 snow bus :cool2:

Honestly I am buried under the latest round of manuals and hope to get a Thiokol 1404 manual completed this weekend. It is scanned but out of sequence so I have to manually sort the pages. After that I will start scanning more manuals.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

B_Skurka said:
Honestly I am buried under the latest round of manuals and hope to get a Thiokol 1404 manual completed this weekend. It is scanned but out of sequence so I have to manually sort the pages. After that I will start scanning more manuals.

Well ..... What in the hell else do you have to do all day , besides wear short pants, lousy looking Hawaiian shirts and piss off your employees :confused2: ? Your'e Lucky we think enough of you to even send you all that stuff to keep you busy :mad: ! You damn well better start actin a little bit more grateful and stop sounded like your'e complainin!:(

Oh and one more damn thing !

Thanks! We all appreciate how much work and effort you put in here .
Al

rackaholic

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a manual for a 251 flathead chrsyler spitfire 6 cylinder engine?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

When I get manuals, even if they have engine manuals, I do not copy the engine manuals. There are two reasons, one is that the engine manuals are usually very long. Two is that there are usually (but not always) other sources for engine information. If you know the year range that engine was produced then you may be able to pick up a Chilton's manual for Chrysler cars or trucks that also used that engine. Chilton's manuals are easy to find at large booksellers and from Amazon.com.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

NOW ADDED to our list is the Bombardier B12/C18 manual. We finished digitizing it today!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,770

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter

:) Thanks for the CD. It was very informative and a pleasure to view machines that I don't Own. :thumb:

jermainiac

please help me find info and manual on a 72 bombi sv200

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We just received a RAIDTRAC manual, it will be added to the DVD of manuals!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,588

bkvail

We have photo-copies of a Thiokol 4T parts manual (has lots of pages of parts numbers, etc.) Is that what these manuals are? Or more like Chilton's manuals?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jeff if I am correct, the 542 is one of the wide track models, that is a deep powder machine. I'm surprised one of those made its way to Indiana. Does yours have pontoons with steel tracks or is it a belt with grouser set up?

tracknut

GOLD Site Supporter
it has potoons boggie has it at his place and it will soon be mine If the check gets there soon