• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Class A Motorhome for sale!

cypressman

I have a 2006 Allegro Bus 40 QDP Bus built by Tiffin for sale. It has 3k miles on it and is absolutely like new! It's powered by a 400 H.P. Cummins diesel with 2 speed engine brake, coupled to an Allison 6 speed transmission. It's 40 ft., with 4 slide outs. It has a fiberglass roof, automatic computerized leveling system, complete electric awning package, 10,000 lb. trailer hitch with towbar, 32" LCD TV with DVD and VCR in living area, in-motion sattellite system, electric driver's and passenger's seats, Tilt and telescopic steering wheel with controls for radio, lights, wipers, etc., Jensen in-dash radio with Sirius, CD and cassette, hand-held CB, one piece windshield, solid cherry cabinetry, ceramic tile floors, dishwasher, washer/dryer, king size bed, ultra leather queen size sofa/sleeper, flat screen 24" tv in bedroom with DVD, 24" flat screen TV in outside compartment. Central vacuum system, 2 heatpumps, 2 furnaces, I purchased the rig new in July and have kept it under cover since. A new one lists for about $320k, I'll sell mine for $228k! (e-mail pic's available)