• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Your help is needed......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Help me prove a point to my wife that says people don't vote. Please vote for "Who's couch is this" at this site. To help you find the right one to vote for, the picture is below.... thanks ..... Junk.... & Star the couch potato...

I need at least 82 votes to take the lead.

Attachments

• MVC-032S.JPG
    MVC-032S.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 208

HGM

Junkman said:
Help me prove a point to my wife that says people don't vote. Please vote for "Who's couch is this" at this site. To help you find the right one to vote for, the picture is below.... thanks ..... Junk.... & Star the couch potato...

I need at least 82 votes to take the lead.

:cool2:,done..

3rd one down on the right, is it me or does the bride look, not too enthused to kissing the groom?:pat:

jwstewar

Done.:hide: Need to get that picture moved closer to the top of the page. I think the kid with the fan lucked out being placed at the top of the page. I'll vote again tonight when I get home.:D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Junk,

Last time you asked us to participate in a poll, you offered a reputation point.
You may have a better turnout if you offer the same...

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Hey Junk,

Last time you asked us to participate in a poll, you offered a reputation point.

reputation points are nice but I would vote for Star anyway:D

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
bczoom said:
Hey Junk,

I gave out as many reputation points as I could, but the system only allows you to give out so many before it shuts you down. Then you have to wait a while before you can start again. Possibly Doc can change that so we can give more, more frequently. I just rewarded you again... and some others also... Junk.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
I gave out as many reputation points as I could, but the system only allows you to give out so many before it shuts you down. Then you have to wait a while before you can start again. Possibly Doc can change that so we can give more, more frequently. I just rewarded you again... and some others also... Junk.

I believe you just have to spread em out to more people. Doesn't it say something to that effect when it fails Junk? I've never heard of a limit for the max points you can give out in a day. No setting in VB for that.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
You only get a $25 gift voucher, you cheapskate! :yum:

I gone clicked too, but I dont think my multiclicking mouse added any more votes :(

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
voted--you are 6 points behind a cat with a can on his face. Can't explain some people's tastes.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I was so stunned imagining the "hot granny" as a granny, that I don't know if any pictures were more worthy....so I just voted for yours! :respect:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Spiffy1 said:
I was so stunned imagining the "hot granny" as a granny, that I don't know if any pictures were more worthy....so I just voted for yours! :respect:

Somehow, I just can't picture her being a grandmother, but then again, you have no idea when the picture was taken. I once dated a woman that gave birth to a girl at the age of 16. The child also gave birth to a boy at age 16, making her a grandmother. That boy got involved with a young girl that also had a child at age 16, making another generation. The woman today is 59 and a Great Great Grandmother. What is most amazing is that not one of the offspring has ever needed government assistance and each has gone on to being worthwhile citizens of the community.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bumped you up again (home ISP). Your up by three now! :thumb:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Thanks to everyone that has voted. I have taken the lead, but will continue to need people to vote to hold the lead. Like any race, you never know when the horse in the rear of the pack is suddenly going to pick up steam. If you have a dial up connection, you can vote every time you sign on since your IP address keeps changing. Every vote counts... Thanks.... Junk...

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Thanks for all the help. Even though my dog is in the lead, I also noticed that some of the others are also starting to pick up steam. One thing that I have noticed, is that once someone is put into second or third place, they start a campaign to regain the lead. I know that it isn't over till the last day of the month, and that a lot can happen. Please ask your friends to vote also. Thanks again.... Junk.......

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Junkman said:
If you have a dial up connection, you can vote every time you sign on since your IP address keeps changing. ...

That works. I just added two more votes. You are up 55 points over the cat. You should have this one in the bag unless the competition starts cheating.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ghautz said:
That works. I just added two more votes. You are up 55 points over the cat. You should have this one in the bag unless the competition starts cheating.

someone's loading up the kid with the fan too. He's 7 points behind the cat.

Jim