• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier: is this correct?

Velogeek

I'm told this is a 1972 model SV 72, is that correct? Any idea on $ value if it's in fair/good working order?

Thanks in advance for any input!

TeFtkgdjI92VEtpCKjoFWhHCPaUoCwtrYVsC-4XEsOwKxjHwwJSsv7Knqt9f45IgTujZwGgA7szvPvSAdsVs1VAQ2Q=s512

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm told this is a 1972 model SV 72, is that correct? Any idea on $ value if it's in fair/good working order?

Thanks in advance for any input!

TeFtkgdjI92VEtpCKjoFWhHCPaUoCwtrYVsC-4XEsOwKxjHwwJSsv7Knqt9f45IgTujZwGgA7szvPvSAdsVs1VAQ2Q=s512

The cab looks proper for a Bombardier the SV72 just means it is a Snow Vehicle 1972 if it has 4 tires down each side it would be a SV200 if it has 5 then it could be a SV250 or SV250S s stands for speed reducer and uses a different hand ring and pinion

value, tracks are expensive, as is differentials 3750-5000 ave price

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that one looks incredibaly nice for it's age also looks like it has sat for a while.

Velogeek

Thanks for the information. I might have an opportunity to try to sell this unit for the resort it belongs to. The information I have so far is that it has not seen service for about a year (not used last winter) because it was replaced by a new piece of grooming equipment (used for XC skiing). It is in working condition and was recently started and moved.

This is what I've just learned:

Year: 1972
Model: SV72
Chassis: S200
Engine: 250 Ford 6cyl.
Transmission: C-4 3 speed auto

If anyone is interested you can contact me at velogeek@gmail.com

I'm going to try to get more details and pictures ASAP.

Thanks again.

JT