• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mccall 2019

TalleyHo

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank You. The shop is nearing completion. It has been a project in the works for over ten years. I was able to sneak the cat in for some stuff, but it's primary function is heavy truck and equipment repair and maintenance.

TalleyHo

GOLD Site Supporter
Got a new shoe on one corner. As you guys all know that’s a bit of sticker shock. Gonna try to do a corner a season...

1a39e6124f3aadabcb412f0b09b7fad2.jpg

Was able to leverage the Holley EFI two barrel system we installed a couple of years ago for the gauges. Most communicate via the CAN network and really simplify/clean up the wiring. Left factory wiring in place. Speedometer is, well, awkward, but by using the gps it comes with we will have altimeter and compass. And it looks prettier than the blank plug that was there.

7bf33a08ca0c1bf7d5d1da2de9564980.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vintagebike

Make mine #6...let’s go for 10! Building a 1600 dual port with the original 1200 available as a backup if we run out of time. If someone has a nice pic of a Snow Trac friction drive I could have shirts made quickly in town.:thumbup: more event schedule info on the ”McCallin’ All Cats 2019” thread a few days after Christmas.
370EB74D-4B4A-4D39-B0E2-AA80387B5A1F.jpg

vintagebike

To help keep us all on one page and one (snow) track please try to post stuff about McCall snow cat event on the McCallin’ All Cats 2019 thread. Thanks, McCall crew and friends. :smilelove: