• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hook me up

yooper

New to this guys. Just retired and have all the toys but this one. Grew up in Upper Michigan and have a lot of property to play on in the Hiawathaland Forest. Love vintage or antique but not necessary, at least 4 people up to 6. Lots of snowmobile trails (for size), but I think I might make a few enemies. Just want to cruise around and plow a little snow maybe. I like unique but also like reliable. Would prefer 8' foot wide, maybe 10' to 12' long, is trailerable a possibility? Until the wife sees this post my budget is around $15000.00 after that it will change significantly, as in 0.!! So, I am ready with cash now!! I live in California, Arizona, and Michigan.

Yooper