• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't Look Now (Kioti Loaders Yet Again) ...

DAP

This horse has been dead for a while, but I decided it started to smell like it needed to be kicked yet again.

Now they are polling that Other site for volunteers to begin a public cataloguing of the proverbial loader woes. Not a bad idea in retrospect. Oddly, the thread is titled: "Why Won't You Help Kioti????" ....

innat special?

However, when Mr. Messick suggested that duty belongs to the Orange Corporate office, they tore him a new pooper!

:toilet:

Truth is, this fiasco has nothing to do with the Tractor .. but the people on the board who happend to have bought one. Believe me, if this had been a blue or green or other orange, issue, the posts would be identical methinks.

:wave:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
DAP said:
This horse has been dead for a while, but I decided it started to smell like it needed to be kicked yet again.

Now they are polling that Other site for volunteers to begin a public cataloguing of the proverbial loader woes. Not a bad idea in retrospect. Oddly, the thread is titled: "Why Won't You Help Kioti????" ....

innat special?

However, when Mr. Messick suggested that duty belongs to the Orange Corporate office, they tore him a new pooper!

Truth is, this fiasco has nothing to do with the Tractor .. but the people on the board who happend to have bought one. Believe me, if this had been a blue or green or other orange, issue, the posts would be identical methinks.

:wave:

Ah come on guys!!! Give me a break !
First I find out my in one post my new Ford desiel is suppose to blow up any day now , Then I find out in another post I messed up the only snow cat I have ever loved and now your telling me my Kioti Tractor Loader#1590 is going to fall off . I gotta go to town and get more booze !!!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen, don't forget the Dr.Pepper to go with the booze!

As for the thread, I personally thought Neil made a boo boo with his post, regardless of the fact that it made perfect sense. Island Tractor, who is a friend of mine over there, as well as Highbeam, both generally agree with Neil Messick. But some dealer's daughter who posts under the name Batche33, is acting all outraged and upset that not everyone is playing along with her. I think she was mostly upset with Kioti owners who are upset. But I don't think she liked me, or Andy or JerryG for even posting anything, eventhough not one of us said anything bad about the tractors.

AndyM

Charter Member
For a dealer, her posts tend to be a little on the unprofessional side. :smileywac Just my opinion.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Allen, don't forget the Dr.Pepper to go with the booze!

As for the thread, I personally thought Neil made a boo boo with his post, regardless of the fact that it made perfect sense. Island Tractor, who is a friend of mine over there, as well as Highbeam, both generally agree with Neil Messick. But some dealer's daughter who posts under the name Batche33, is acting all outraged and upset that not everyone is playing along with her. I think she was mostly upset with Kioti owners who are upset. But I don't think she liked me, or Andy or JerryG for even posting anything, eventhough not one of us said anything bad about the tractors.

She doesn't like me because I made her look stupid when she claimed that the average Kioti dealer sells about 15 new Kioti tractors (or something crazy like that) per month. She must work for one of the largest Kioti dealers. By far and away, the majority of their "250" dealers stock one or two tractors and order them as they sell them. She once said, after my calling her on her exaggeration, that Kioti ought to cull all Kioti dealers who sell less than 10 new Kioti's per month. I'd be willing to bet that that would take out about 90% or more of their dealers. :eek:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AndyM said:
For a dealer, her posts tend to be a little on the unprofessional side. :smileywac Just my opinion.
Andy, you are generally very understated when you write/speak. In this case, your post is the "mother of all understatements" and you are now the King of Understatement.

I bow to you, sir. :tiphat:

-----------

Dargo, I remember her little exageration. I think she suggested that there are something like 250 US dealers and each sells 100+ tractors per year. 100 x 250 = 25,000 tractors per year. Last production numbers that were on the Daedong website were from 2004 where they said they sold a few more than 3000 tractors in the US. Allowing for an amazing growth of 20% per year, that would give them less than 4500 tractors this year. Not bad, but a far cry what her post. I think she is way off base most of the time.

LarryRB

She works at her fathers place,, Batchelder's.. Up in NH I think.. Small dealer... Want to see a big dealer, go by that trouble makers place :pat: , Messicks. Wife and I went there on the way to Florida,,, Now, that is a big dealer,,:wave:

MadReferee

LarryRB said:
She works at her fathers place,, Batchelder's.. Up in NH I think.. Small dealer... Want to see a big dealer, go by that trouble makers place :pat: , Messicks. Wife and I went there on the way to Florida,,, Now, that is a big dealer,,:wave:

Please. They are in Maine not New Hampshire.

I'd start with the inbreeding jokes about Mainers but I'll leave it alone for now.

Roadside sign entering the State of Maine:
Welcome to the State of Maine, where everyone is related.:wave:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
MadReferee said:

A friend of mine was from Maine. After one of his family visits up thar, he came back with a T shirt showing a road sign which said:

Welcome to Maine.
Now go home.

:D

GaryE

MadReferee said:
Please. They are in Maine not New Hampshire.

I'd start with the inbreeding jokes about Mainers but I'll leave it alone for now.

Hey, inbreeding has worked just fine for many generations. So what if our family tree looks like a telephone pole? :eek:

Gary

DAP

Talk about thread Hijacking!

Ummm .. I'm doing my best to bring a new gene pool to Maine.
2nd ... this is a TBN/Kioti Bashing thread ... now respect it!

Having lived in NYC for 20 years, I bring suitcase loads of regional jokes about your fair states too, NH is WAY NOT an exception.

But I digress ...

Can we get back to KiotioJohn, Teewurst or sumpin more meaningful now?

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Whats with all the double posts in that thread, and why is KiotiJohn's post have HTML written into it that isn't working???? Junk...

DAP

Junkman said:
Whats with all the double posts in that thread, and why is KiotiJohn's post have HTML written into it that isn't working???? Junk...
I think the posts are doubled because Kioti's are twice as heavy as all the other tractors out there.

:thumb:

KiotiJohn writes his own HTML from scratch ... cause he can .. he does that on purpose to throw you off.

Common psych tactic.

:rolleyes:

Skurka ... you're picking on some very unarmed peeps. Where's your dignnity man.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here it is :moon: :5boobs: :fart2:

BTW I'm still waiting for a package of Teewurst! I check the mail every day.

EDIT: 11:31am
Another BTW, the only reason I did that is because she got really shitty with JerryG. The shitty post was deleted by the mods over there.

GaryE

DAP said:
Talk about thread Hijacking!

Ummm .. I'm doing my best to bring a new gene pool to Maine.
2nd ... this is a TBN/Kioti Bashing thread ... now respect it!

Sorry,

I thought inbreeding and blindly defending Kioti’s were related. :yum:

Gary

messickfarmequ

Charter Member
LarryRB said:

Thanks Larry! I'll proudly point out that we do more sales volume per year than all of Kioti USA. I wonder how that would go over at TBN?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
messickfarmequ said:
Thanks Larry! I'll proudly point out that we do more sales volume per year than all of Kioti USA. I wonder how that would go over at TBN?

You sell 4000 units in the 20HP-65HP deisel range a year? *edit* - of one brand? Please let's put it in the right perspective!

Hummmmmm....... Maybe you should start selling Chevrolets and give them some help......:D

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Big Dog said:

Hummmmmm....... Maybe you should start selling Chevrolets and give them some help......:D

Are you insinuating that Neil is prone to overstating sales???????:whistle: :pat:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Are you insinuating that Neil is prone to overstating sales???????:whistle: :pat:

Nope.....Just when I think of Neil I think of Kubota and it's hard for me to believe that he sells that many Kubotas. I'm asking and will be amazed if he comes back with a affirmative answer and kick myself in the a@@ for not shopping his dealership when I purchased my tractor!

Now add NH, IH, Case and CC I haven't a problem at all with the number considering his size. This is a Kioti thread and it appeared to me that he was comparing it to a specific brand.

I like Neil and respect his input and my mention to Chevy was a single brand and was in humor......jeez. I apologize if I came across doubting! I'm not beyond an apology........:eek:

Last edited:

LarryRB

I think you are correct. They sell so much stuff at Messicks, I can believe their overall sales would match or beat Kioti tractors. Just look at the size of some of those articulated tractors that look two stories high to get in the cab,.. A couple of those a year, and the gross sales would beat most of the smaller dealers regardless what brand it is,.. To be accurate about buying from Messicks. The tractor and extra's that I ordered were from 51 to 53 thousand, including 6% sales tax, insurance, etc,, from any of the New England dealers... I got the same from Neil personally, 42 and I agreed to go half way and he went the same for delivery.. Don't believe me? Ask Junkman, as he went with me for the ride. In fact Junk drove the tractor off my trailer and got to run it before I did:coolshade

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
LarryRB said:
Junk drove the tractor off my trailer and got to run it before I did

I really like hearing these real-life testimonials. Who knew Junkman was so selfish? :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LarryRB said:
I think you are correct. They sell so much stuff at Messicks,
Whenever I order something from them, a sales sheet comes with it with a list (and pics) of some of their new and used equipment. It's about 3 times larger than our newspaper.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Brian, in all seriousness, your dad has a CK series Kioti, is his loader showing any cracks? Don't you also know someone else near you that has a CK? Any cracks on that one?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Hey Brian, in all seriousness, your dad has a CK series Kioti, is his loader showing any cracks? Don't you also know someone else near you that has a CK? Any cracks on that one?
Yep, my Dad has one. The other CK is a friend of his and sits in my Dad's building. Neither gets much seat time and I don't think either has been checked out. My Dad recently had a stroke and can't get into the area easily. I'm going to check it out for him on my next visit (in a couple weeks).