• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any predictions ?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Well they sure won't call them enemies again.:yum::yum: Oh i'll bet they will be REAL nasty.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I think the republicans will get control of the House.
According to Fox News statistics, the trend is heavily weighted in that direction. There have been some big upsets, but that was expected. I sure hope the losers don't try to stick it in America's ass during the lame dick session. Yo Mama Obama has a press conference set for Wednesday. We need to keep track of the promises he makes, and see how long before they are proven to be more of his lies.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
On how nasty the comments will get from liberals if the repubs. get control of the house?

Watch MSNBC. Tonight, it's a who's who of your favorite lefty superstars: Matthews, Olbermann, O'Donnell and Maddow all at the same time.

They just got done cheering the Tea Party for costing the Republicans the Delaware Senate election (right after lambasting Christine O'Donnell for a concession speech that didn't concede enough in their opinions).

SShepherd

O'donnel....ptui-bitter, failed comedian/talk show host, millitant lesbian.

I bet if they get Garofolo on their, they could summon satan himself.

credibility=0

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Your wish is granted . Your'e welcome ......:clap::glare::biggrin:

CBS News: Breaking News Alert Nov. 2, 2010
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CBS News now estimates when all the votes are counted Republicans will control the House.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I find that fuqtard to be absolutely hysterical... :yum:

He has the journalistic credibility on the same level as a common garden slug.

SShepherd

how quickly the mighty fall from power, and act like pigs wallowing in the mud.
What happened to losing gracefully? The all act like petulant little children, and still they won't take responsability for their loss