• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mean bitch beat up my Boy!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We decided to get our 1 year old boy cat a playmate . The wife brought home this little "little" 1 year old female . She kicked his ass :2gunsfiri . He does not have a mean bone in his body . Now he is shell shocked . I sent the mean bitch back to the adoption home and we picked up a kitten . My boy is scared to death of her now . He never hissed in his life ,but he does now . Why do girls have to be mean to us old boys ??????

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
You should have kept her, renamed your boy cat Bill, and called the new girl cat Hillary.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Just one reason why a home visit is usually prefered.
Thats basically what this was . It only took about 2 minutes to see there was a problem .
Tom seems to be adjusting to the new kitten so far .

dsgsr

All the female CATS know that all us male CATS want too do is BANG'EM. So if you were a female cat, wouldn't YOU be PISSED.

David

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
UPDate : Old Tom is doing better . He likes the new kitten and they now sleep together . No more hissing :thumb: . How cute is this ???

Attachments

• Tippy the cat 004.jpg
    Tippy the cat 004.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Tippy and Buttons.jpg
    Tippy and Buttons.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 136