• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac for sale in Norway

nwerring

Any one of you out there want a 1961 ST4 with canvas top? I just bought another one, but I really don't need it.... bought it to help out a friend. It's in great mechanically condition - some photos in the photo gallery under nwerring. This is a Snow Trac in great condition. The previous owner has owned it since new, and has been working on them since that time. I'll post more and better photos when I get it home.

Attachments

• DSCF0668.jpg
    DSCF0668.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCF0674.jpg
    DSCF0674.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 334

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would trade mine for that one! I love the canvas top models!!!

Please get us more photos.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes but not alot. UNLESS you have the gas fired heater! Then your good to go. I see them on Ebay all the time (Unimog section)

francoisM

Pure beauty. I have a similar one (except canvas top) in France and I am looking for any information about the electric wiring (how to rebuild it or replace it).
About the canvass top, what about the upper part of the back door, do you have to keep this aperture always open ?

Francois