• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat Operations fleet

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well here is the latest addition to the Snowcat Operations Fleet!:thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 18.png
    Picture 18.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 19.png
    Picture 19.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 203

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Woohoo! Congrats!
Looks like you've finally gradjeeated from Snow-Tracs to Thiokols. Having a yard sale soon? Not that I'd want one of those Snow-Tracs, but it'd be like watching a sideshow to see the characters that would actually show up to by a Snow-Trac! :poke:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Woohoo! Congrats!
Looks like you've finally gradjeeated from Snow-Tracs to Thiokols.
Hmmm, last time I checked, the Snow Master was at the HEAD OF THE CLASS pulling all the antiquated brands around and showing them what for!

:pee_smilie:

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Well here is the latest addition to the Snowcat Operations Fleet!:thumb:

Ops...now did I take one for the team or what? My eBay bidding trigger finger was just itching...oooooh was it itching!!!! I was just envisioning the post you just slapped down! :4_11_9: She would have gone so well with the rest of my Thiokol fleet. :beer:

But then again... a great home she's gone to! :applause: Congrats!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks! I will be cleaning her up asap as well and posting all pics! This time I will be in my Dodge to pick her up. Not sure when but very soon!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
First pic is self explanitory. The 3rd 4th and 5th pictures are kinda what I want to do. The decks on the side will hold my fuel tanks so I can remove any fuel tanks from inside the cabin. I will have one tank per side.:thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 28.png
    Picture 28.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 185
  • rescue cat.jpg
    rescue cat.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 178
  • rescue cat 2.jpg
    rescue cat 2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 179
  • rescue cat 3.jpg
    rescue cat 3.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 177

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So Mike ,
I assume you picked it up off ebay? Where is it located ?? You better hire me as a tour guide cause you can't drive two !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmm, last time I checked, the Snow Master was at the HEAD OF THE CLASS pulling all the antiquated brands around and showing them what for!

:pee_smilie:

Sorry there old boy .... You may want to turn your map over . You had it upside down . Thats a Kristi pullin your sorry Arse(<----English for Ass) Snot Trac back home ..... again

Hey!, but on a serious note . Do you know why the Snot Trackers always take one Superior Kristi Snowcat on every snowcat trip ????? Somebody has to go get parts and help when those Snot Tracks break down ....:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK you must be feeling better now. First off we can never ever find someone who actually has a running Kristi to go with us Snow Trac"K"ers! Now that Bob Pierce and I will be working on his Kristi we will finally be able to see one in action on the snow instead of gasping for air on a side of a little hill. :yum: :coolshade

Attachments

• Picture 35.png
    Picture 35.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Location is Redding California. You bet your hired! Should be fun to drive this monster around the top of my mountain!

If I am around when you go to get it ,since I think your going right by my place I may ride along to go get it , if you need company . If I am here you can sleep over if need be .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK you must be feeling better now. First off we can never ever find someone who actually has a running Kristi to go with us Snow Trac"K"ers! Now that Bob Pierce and I will be working on his Kristi we will finally be able to see one in action on the snow instead of gasping for air on a side of a little hill. :yum: :coolshade

Well that was mean ..... You can sleep in your truck .....

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Let me know if you want to go. I will be getting it here most likely the following weekend. No pickled pigs feet I promise. :fart2:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK here is what I want to do with the gas tank. I will also pull the tank off my other Thiokol 1202 and place it on the other side. This Thiokol pictured can be seen at http://www.snotrans.com/index.html It is for sale. Call and ask for Bill if you are interested. Hes a real nice guy. He also has some real nice Thiokols, Tuckers ect ect

Attachments

• Thiokol side tanks.jpg
    Thiokol side tanks.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 151

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
7 pics total.

Attachments

• Picture 45.png
    Picture 45.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 44.png
    Picture 44.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture 43.png
    Picture 43.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 42.png
    Picture 42.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 134

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
From these pictures at least the body looks to be in good shape. Inside it looks like 3 men and one mangy dog lived it it for years!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
These two friends of mine will be joining me on the trip:boobies: . Anyone want to come along and help take one of the tracks off then roll it up? :rolleyes:

:alc:

Attachments

• Picture 49.png
    Picture 49.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 132