• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1202B

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Remember our last trip? And you thought I was asleep the whole 17 hours!

Nah I wish you were riding shotgun too! Then we could tell each other lies all over again!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember our last trip? . . . Then we could tell each other lies all over again!
I don't know about you two guys. Seems to me that there were several girls in my high school who got pregnant under similar circumstances. But being a tolerant adult, all I can say is you two do what you need to do, I won't ask, please don't tell :poke:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I Agree with Bill we have pulled some very heavy loads in the summer and winter with our F350 one load weighed in at 29,000 pounds from New York to Minnesota four machines at once only two flat tires and seemed to miss alot of scales.

The dual wheel F350 truck with a larger trailer will also get more attention from the law enforcement as they may consider you running illegally for hire without the DOT info and not stopping at the ports of entry as is required on over 10,000 GVW. You see a lot of hot shot truckers on the highways running the bigger trailers with the dual wheel trucks hauling smaller equipment. I have used them to transport snow cats. The less attention the better....:idea:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikey has picked up his new 1202B and is on his way home! :thumb: After several minutes of being confounded by the lack of a steering wheel, he was able to start it on the first try and it purred like a kitten right up onto the trailer. With two Thiokols now, he seems to be slowly distancing himself from the Snow-Trac crowd. The 1202B is still not a Kristi, but he hasn't ruled out having his wife change the spelling of her name.
:yum:

Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Where in the Hell did he end up going to get it ?? I never did find out where it was ...

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK here are a few pics then off to bed. I have to get up at 6 and unload the cat then off to Las Vegas. No rest for the wicked.

Attachments

• DSCF0002 25.JPG
    DSCF0002 25.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0003 26.JPG
    DSCF0003 26.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0004 20.JPG
    DSCF0004 20.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0001 27.JPG
    DSCF0001 27.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 162

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK before I take off for Vegas I thought I would post these. When I get back I will have my work cut out cleaning her out. Inside is pretty dirty.

Serial number 1163 (ANYONE KNOW THE YEAR?)

She is VERY LOW geared as well. I would say she has the lowest gears available. Its a true WORK horse or cat!:thumb:

I also found some reciepts in her plus a thank you letter from the dealer it was bought from. There was an oil analysis do in 1993 and she had 1584 miles on her. Then there is a recent reciept to change all the fluids ect ect. The belting is in GREAT shape and looks almost new. I suspect it may even be the original. No cracks or tears just dirty. The grousers have seen better days though. They are just beat up but in good working form. The drivers seat is new. The lights work. Needs a windshield wiper blade. and a good cleaning! OK gotta go!

Attachments

• DSCF0001 28.JPG
    DSCF0001 28.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0002 26.JPG
    DSCF0002 26.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF0003 27.JPG
    DSCF0003 27.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 155

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Interior and under-the-hood pictures required ASAP!

OH yah and it was owned by a movie star!
Lemme guess...Sidney Toler?
Roland Winters?
Warner Oland?

Ok, I give up. Guess ya gotta be some kinda inscrutable detective to figure out who.
brownie point will be awarded...

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Ok. In the morning I will be cleaning her up. First the outside then on into the inside. Heres a few pics from today. Just starting to clean it up.

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Heres a few pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0003 29.JPG
    DSCF0003 29.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0004 22.JPG
    DSCF0004 22.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0002 29.JPG
    DSCF0002 29.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCF0001 31.JPG
    DSCF0001 31.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 153

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The plywood is crap and will get replaced asap. I filled the tires up since they were low. I want to go and get new rims for it. I like the magnesium??? rims. Not sure if they are magnesium but they look cool!

I will also replace the wood for the rails as well.

Attachments

• DSCF0005 19.JPG
    DSCF0005 19.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 150

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Alright, now get back out there with a flash or worklight and get an interior shot! :weneedpic

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
What make is that white cat in the background of the last pic? Looks like you've got a nice selection of machines to choose from.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That white elephant is his amphibious Thiokol. Only his Thiokols (will ever) work. The Snot-Master is still in the circus tent.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
HEY at least its "MY" circus! The white "THIOKOL" (elephant my ass) is an amphibious snowcat. Cant wait to take it onto the lake to go fishing!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Interior pics. Not for the timid.

Attachments

• DSCF0001 32.JPG
    DSCF0001 32.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0002 30.JPG
    DSCF0002 30.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0003 30.JPG
    DSCF0003 30.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0004 23.JPG
    DSCF0004 23.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 144

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
6 to go.:thumb:

Attachments

• DSCF0005 20.JPG
    DSCF0005 20.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF0006 14.JPG
    DSCF0006 14.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCF0007 13.JPG
    DSCF0007 13.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0008 12.JPG
    DSCF0008 12.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 142

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Not so bad.

And if we were timid, we wouldn't post here, now would we?