• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Suspended animation.

Bannedjoe

They say Arizona has appx 300 sunny days per year, which is a pretty nice thing, except, most years it appears the 65 days of clouds and rain come all at once, usually starting in Nov or Dec.
I'm tired of the rain and cloudy days now.
I'd totally opt for suspended animation until it's nice enough to be outside again.

I believe I remember a song from years ago where someone with cabin fever got bored, and decided to shoot some holes in his fridge to see if the light stayed on when the door was closed.

I'm not quite there yet.

I think by this time next year, we're going to have to find a nice place in Baja somewhere to spend the winters.
Cabo is overrated. We've been there, but we did come across a few nice gated communities on the way and back for real cheap.
La Ribera comes to mind.

I need sun to keep my brain alive.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My parents are snowbirds and have been wintering in Arizona between Yuma and Apache junction. They said they are getting sick of all the rain though. They used to winter in mission Texas but found it cold and raining there too the last time they were there 3 years ago.