• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Offended? Really?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Omg. This is taking political correctness too far. Everyone is scared of offending anyone these days. In light of the famous justin Trudeau blackface scandal recently, the company "bed bath and beyond" has discontinued selling black pumpkins due to a customer complaint.

https://trib.al/BG95rYX

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Can I be offended by "Cracker" Barrel because I'm caucasian? How about Burger King's whopper because I'm Italian?

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Heck, I am offended because I live in the woods and everything that I like is now offensive!!!! Hell with it I will not change my thoughts and habits for some snowflake whose only mission is to get publicity. They can all go to Hell and I will stay in Texas!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Can I be offended by "Cracker" Barrel because I'm caucasian? How about Burger King's whopper because I'm Italian?

Lenny, that's "wopper" not "whopper" but I think that you have a very good case against "Cracker Barrel". :th_lmao:

Bannedjoe

Attachments

• teyfo.gif
    teyfo.gif
    76.6 KB · Views: 188

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Something I learned years ago that has served me well. You can only be offended if you care enough to be offended, I don't.

People need to lighten up. Does it matter that someone sells a black pumpkin?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't recall any NAACP complaints about Black Santa's. In fact, I believe they promoted the concept. St Nick is a white dude. Making him black requires a cultural appropriation.

At the time, I personally was offended. Nobody cared. But then I'm just a crabby ole injun'.

Bannedjoe

Apparently there is an amendment that says people have the right not to be offended.
If it's not yet in the bill of rights, it's surely soon to be.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..woman...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women. I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk